Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers look stacked barring injury
I'm pretty they can make a good run in the East this season

If WPG goes to Miami they'll be in the conference finals next year. 

And the East All Star team, my gawd what trash that will be. 

Last edited:
Sixers will be fun but I can't see them winning more than 40-45 games

Too much inexperience

Last edited:
Ibaka is "only" 27?

lolllll he's younger than kd and steph...by 2 yrs hahaha.

giphy.gif

rip to that 60 wins hawks squad. whole starting lineup is gone

ryan rolling over in his grave 

[h1]Fenway trip, Isaiah Thomas meeting highlight Gordon Hayward's Boston visit[/h1]
An airport pickup from Brad Stevens, trip to Fenway Park and meeting with Isaiah Thomas all featured prominently in Gordon Hayward's free-agent visit to Boston, where the Celtics delivered a basketball-centric pitch about why they're the best fit for him.

Boston Celtics brass, including Danny Ainge, and Isaiah Thomas accompanied Gordon Hayward and his wife, Robyn, to Fenway Park on Sunday morning. A three-minute video aired on the Jumbotron that included players like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant talking about playing in Boston then culminated with a personalized message from David Ortiz. (Snapshot courtesy of Twitter user @Parziale_Here)

The first person to welcome Gordon Hayward to Boston for his free-agent visit? It appears Celtics coach Brad Stevens, who coached Hayward for two years at Butler, picked him up at Boston's Logan airport. A Twitter user traveling from Miami to Boston posted this picture late Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom