Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick young to the dubs is pretty much a done deal
even luke is pushing for him to go there

I would bet big money the Sixers make the playoffs but NBA thread is Little Baller Brand

I mean in the east you got what cavs, celtics, wiz, bucks, raptors

Then 3 open spots?

Could hapoen

That's spot on.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42[/URL]"]
 Bobby Marks‏Verified account @BobbyMarks42 41m41 minutes ago

To sign Paul Millsap into room, Denver will likely have to release the Danilo Gallinari and Roy Hibbert cap holds.

:nerd:
[/quote]

Danilo officially not returning to Denver?

DEN definitely fighting for 8th with that Millsap signing. The West is gonna' be must watch almost every single night!

Danilo officially not returning to Denver?
Nah he could, but to make a competitive offer towards Danilo they'd had to make some trades, namely Faried. And it remains to be seen how interested Danilo is in coming back. But if the two sides wanted to make it happen, Denver has assets to clear some space and resign Danilo.

Last edited:
Millsap is a great fit next to Jokic

All they need is a PG
nerd.gif
There was a report saying Denver is further along than other teams in the hunt for George Hill 
nerd.gif
 I'm sure they'll clear out some forwards to make room for another signing

If Denver signs George Hlll thats gonna be my 2k team. Perfect balance of offense and defense and switch on everything :smokin :smokin

Hill
Harris/Barton
Wilson
Millsap
Jokic

Last edited:
George Hill would have to be a S&T with Utah, which wouldn't be a bad backup if they lose Hayward. Chandler and Faried should work.

Milsap and Jokic is nice man. Living in Denver I'm going to all thee games man

The east is literally falling apart :lol:

Every team except the 76ers has gotten worse. Bucks might mess around and be a 3 seed next year if Otto leaves the Wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom