Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how Philly fans were convinced colangelo would ruin everything and ready to blame him for any failures including getting crap back for oak/noel and now that he pulls this off Hinkie gets all the credit :lol:

We talking about the same dude who gets over 75% of his 2 point FG assisted and 96% of his 3 point shots assisted. He the definition of catch and shoot player.

he can post up and score from the block as well. i think his scoring opportunities or lack thereof make him seem 3 and D'ish. but, he is definitely more skilled offensively than typical 3D players

My dude Draymond 2>1 against LeBron in the Finals tho..
laugh.gif

DUBS In 5!
pimp.gif
You know better V....​
 ​
....comparing  Green to the King is laughable.​
 ​
Draymond Green = M.L. Carr​
 ​
Dray is only a few years away from being the next unofficial ambassador to North Korea without the HOF credentials.​
 ​
Real Talk
glasses.gif
 ​

How does Boston afford IT, Butler, Hayward, and Horford's contracts?

Hope this move means that Hayward is coming to Miami

Celtics got fleeced 

Lakers pick is Top 1 and 6-30  protected  and if they dont get the Lakers pick then they get the Kings 2019 pick which also has unknown protections

So the Sixers only gave up 1 lottery pick to move up to 1 and still have a chance at the Lakers pick next year

Hinkie died for our sins

Last edited:
Dead @ bc getting no credit for this deal [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Hinkie gave him the tools but damn if he didn't build a beach house with it

I don't think Jackson is going to translate well to the NBA. I can see him fitting in on the Celtics though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom