Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jackson is going to translate well to the NBA. I can see him fitting in on the Celtics though.

I just don't get why the Celtics would even want him that bad. If they passed on fultz I'm assuming it was partly because of the logjam. But there's a logjam at jj's position just as thick

Steph Curry is a good defender.

Steph Curry just can't guard 6'9 270lbs point forwards that are one of the best players of all time :lol:. And he can't guard Kyrie....who's one of the best offensive pgs in the damn NBA. Klay even got lit up by Kyrie....and he did a great job on him.

That's it. He's a great team defender, above average on ball. By no means is he a liability on the defensive end.

qft end that convo alrdy...for good plz hes proven alrdy

Last edited:
They blew it by making that stupid trade mid season

We just got Markelle Fultz to go along with Embiid, Simmons and Dario plus we have a billion dollars in cap space but yeah I'm sure not getting enough for one of our 4 centers at the trade deadline is really going to do us in.

They blew it by making that stupid trade mid season

Not really, could they gotten a better return for Noel earlier yes, but you gotta remember he was going to get a max from some other team and the SIxers weren't going to match. Better to get something than letting him walk for free.

Last edited:
Honestly Justin Anderson could be a pretty valuable role player off the bench for us. I really liked everything I saw from him since we got him in that Noel trade. And Holmes basically does everything Noel does but he can actually shoot out to the three point line.

Celtics got fleeced 

Lakers pick is Top 1 and 6-30  protected  and if they dont get the Lakers pick then they get the Kings 2019 pick which also has unknown protections

So the Sixers only gave up 1 lottery pick to move up to 1 and still have a chance at the Lakers pick next year

Hinkie died for our sins
Danny Ainge pulls a fast one on dumbass Billy King and ever since then his ability to make deals has been vastly overrated. Finesse gawd my ***. Good for the sixers.

If the Lakers threaten 60 losses again, something went wrong. Either somebody gets hurt or progression with several of the youngins stalled.

That'd be 5 straight cellar dweller seasons.

I'd expect something like 33-49 or better. Which is why that pick isn't really attractive in a trade for a big name.

Last edited:
Too bad it's only going to be for 1 year
I can already see the campaign to bring in a veteran coach with championship experience
Team will improve, fall 8-10

Nahhh they love Brett Brown. They've waited The Process out for him to get to this point. That man won like 3 rings with the Spurs too so I'd consider that championship experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom