Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers definitely have enough talent to make the playoffs. But if Blake and Gallo can't stay on the floor...

Didn't really want Gallo but if it gets Jamal outta here I'm all for it.

What else is really out there for LAC. If you're not gonna blow it up and you can get rid of Jamal, you gotta go ahead and take your chances

With the way the roster is built, Gallo stopping the ball probably wouldn't even be so bad. Basically gonna be Blake and Gallo taking turns with Lou launching if he's still there

Last edited:
I think the Clips make the Playoffs. They lost CP3, but picked up a ton of solid players this offseason.

If what i'm reading is true, it's the Hou 2018 First which is going to be a 25-30 first round pick. What are the odds that that pick would amount to anything?

With Doc doing the drafting surely they'll amount to nothing.

With Doc doing the drafting surely they'll amount to nothing.
Bias.

You're more likely to be picking a player who'll be out of the league in 5 years than a contributor and Doc has consistently been drafting in that area. Doc has his faults, but his drafting has always been overblown to me.

Exum will still be at least a great role player. Folks so down on him because he was way overhyped but he's too smart to not be a sort of post injury Livingston 

Doc giving up picks again for what? Even with Gallo they are a what a 6th seed, maybe 5th? But with his terrible track record of drafting I guess it doesn't matter.

If what i'm reading is true, it's the Hou 2018 First which is going to be a 25-30 first round pick. What are the odds that that pick would amount to anything?

Prior to this offseason the clippers had no picks at all, and now they included a pick they got in the CP3 to trade for a guy they could've signed outright

Someone please tell me why they would do that ?

Idk man, a late first could turn into two late round firsts
Getting young talent on cheap deals
Gonna need that young depth

Guess it didn't matter before when there was still contender potential but now the team could very well struggle to make the playoffs

Last edited:

Bias.

You're more likely to be picking a player who'll be out of the league in 5 years than a contributor and Doc has consistently been drafting in that area. Doc has his faults, but his drafting has always been overblown to me.
Y'all aren't even giving yourselves a chance. If you actually had a good scouting department, you could find those late round gems, hell the Spurs and Dubs seem to do it almost every year. Even we picked up Nance Jr., Clarkson, Zubac, Hart, Kuzma which are all rotational players at the end of the 1st or early 2nd rounds. It's just irresponsible, especially if you're going to be mediocre anyway. 

Last edited:
Z-Bo >>> TT if they are giving up Love, Shump and others to get Melo

So Z-BO/Melo vs. Love/ Shump?

Yes.

But man, what is Z-Bo going to do in the finals?

Sell weed in Oakland

zbolive-feat.jpg

:lol: don't ever change NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom