Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past 3 years....I've campaigned strongly for the clippers to trade Jamal Crawford :x.......and when they decide to do it, they trade him to the Nuggets? Dawg.....

:smh:

Trust me dog.....#DisAintWhatYouWant

You going be fed up by the rooster by game 5. He's a ball stopper, and low iq ball player that can't stay healthy. Also a shell of himself athletically.
While all of this may be true, Gallo is still an upgrade over Luc Mbah Amoute (Who I love) and Wesley Johnson. It also gets rid of Jamal Crawford which is even better. The latter may be the best part of all of this.

Makes the ceiling of this team a bit higher if they can stay healthy. At the end of the day, if you told me we were going to lose CP3 but gain Pat Bev, Sam Dekker, Montrez Harrell, Lou Williams, and Danilo Gallinari I'd sign up for that 10 times out of 10.

Jamal Crawford is going to end up getting bought out by Atlanta and end up signing onto GSW or OKC watch.

Jamal Crawford is so bad at basketball :x

**** been downehill since the 2nd half of the 2014 season. #ThoseWhoKnow will tell you.

Good dude. Over the hill, minus basketball player. Especially if he's asked to lead a bench unit. Death to super 6th men!

Doc giving up picks again for what? Even with Gallo they are a what a 6th seed, maybe 5th? But with his terrible track record of drafting I guess it doesn't matter.

He's 37, Doc was trippin depending on him for this long 

The Houston series was blamed pretty much on Jamal but there was plenty of blame to go around for that choke job

Doc giving up picks again for what? Even with Gallo they are a what a 6th seed, maybe 5th? But with his terrible track record of drafting I guess it doesn't matter.
If what i'm reading is true, it's the Hou 2018 First which is going to be a 25-30 first round pick. What are the odds that that pick would amount to anything?

He's 37, Doc was trippin depending on him for this long 

The Houston series was blamed pretty much on Jamal but there was plenty of blame to go around for that choke job

The OKC series (particularly game 5) should really be on him. The quick shots he took plus the lack of defense he played in the last 5 mins was way more crucial than the bad calls on Cp3 in the last minute.

P C H P C H can attest to that. Don't even get me started on how the Spurs series wouldn't have gone to 7 of Jamal wasn't there.

His playoff numbers...abysmal. Docs fault though. He loves Jamal

I think you read that wrong; Jamal would be in Atlanta.

Clippers are gonna be terrrrible next year
laugh.gif
Clippers should make the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom