Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah reading that makes me think he's going to stay.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

What does that have to with nightlife?

You can have side pieces in Utah also. Nightlife isn't the only way ****** can get booty.

There's no night life in Utah though....

Dude has a wife and I'm pretty sure two daughters :lol:

LeBron got Savannah and sons too, don't mean he don't got other baby mamas in Ohio

Kobe got Vanessa and his daughters, but I hear he's banned from all Colorado Hotels.

:lol:

You really don't know anything about Hayward do you :lol:

You really take this NBA thing seriously huh :lol:

Chill out bro, obviously I referenced a joke from GSW/Utah playoff series. :smh:

Last edited:
The Mormon lifestyle is very intriguing
I don't think I can rock with the no alcohol policy though

Right...like those tech deals wouldn't be possible if he didn't leave money on the table.

He sacrificed money to help the team. No conspiracy involved

Honestly, with social media NBA stars don't have to step foot in a club to get laid.

Is it completely unreasonable to think GSW brass won't slide KD an extra $30M off the books?
If they weren't worried about spending that money, they would just pay the extra luxury tax.
Plus it would be the timberwolves punishment x100

Warriors lucky as hell that KD is generous. Takes balls to even approach dude with those numbers.

That 10 mill he's leaving on the table can be recouped ten fold through tech deals. KD knows wassup. Same reason Iggy will never leave.

What do those tech deals have to do with leavings that money on the table.

Nothing it was a dumb post, KD could have those tech deals and 10 million more dollars in his pocket right now.

Free agent Danilo Gallinari is leaning strongly toward a commitment to the Clippers on a three-year deal, league sources tell ESPN.

Sources: Clippers, Nuggets working on sign-and-trade to send Gallinari to LA on 3-year, $65M deal, but sides still working thru details. https://t.co/LXLgzmeZVc

Last edited:
Uh no.

More injury prone players for the Clippers :rofl:

Last edited:
Love it.Especially The fact that the third year is looking like it's non guaranteed
smokin.gif

Free agent Danilo Gallinari is leaning strongly toward a commitment to the Clippers on a three-year deal, league sources tell ESPN.

Sources: Clippers, Nuggets working on sign-and-trade to send Gallinari to LA on 3-year, $65M deal, but sides still working thru details. https://t.co/LXLgzmeZVc

$1M for every game he's gonna play

Last edited:
Love it.Especially The fact that the third year is looking like it's non guaranteed :smokin

Trust me dog.....#DisAintWhatYouWant

You going be fed up by the rooster by game 5. He's a ball stopper, and low iq ball player that can't stay healthy. Also a shell of himself athletically.

Between Blake and Gallo they've missed a combined 31% of the regular season games over the last 3 seasons (154 games).

Sources: Clippers, Hawks, Nuggets working on trade of Danillo Gallinari to LA/Millsap to DEN; Jamal Crawford/Diamond Stone/future to Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom