Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Indy trades him to say Boston or Miami & they make a playoff run, he's gonna bolt for LA?

This. But now LA doesn't have to trade anything for him.

We don't HAVE to but his trade value is plummeted. May be our opportunity to dump Deng's deal and add a Clarkson and be right there for another max FA next summer. Plus we'll get his bird rights.

We don't HAVE to but his trade value is plummeted. May be our opportunity to dump Deng's deal and add a Clarkson and be right there for another max FA next summer. Plus we'll get his bird rights.
Yep, now the Lakers have to decide if they want him right now or wait till next year. 

If Indy trades him to say Boston or Miami & they make a playoff run, he's gonna bolt for LA?

Indy just made a playoff run and probably will again this year..

Yea I think Clarkson is the odd man out cap wise regardless. Does Indy really want Deng's deal tho? Doesn't really benefit them at all. Maybe throw in some of those future assets Mitch and Jim stacked up as lube

Last edited:
PG a phony **** em! I'm tie'd of this ***** man. He's cold but I guess he gotta do what's best for him but the lakers are butt so it makes no sense unless another superstar is gonna join LA with him too.

I'm tie'd!!!

Bandwagon applications for the Big Baller era must be submitted before August 1st.

Bandwagon applications for the Big Baller era must be submitted before August 1st.

You going be sick when they take Fox and he becomes Elfrid Payton....while Big Baller goes to PHX and Sac and becomes a SUPERSTAR

The way Lakers fans done slandered Lonzo....y'all don't deserve the prodigy. Damn shame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom