Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo

But hindsight

Nah he's worth it
Been hitting the gym

Giving a 5'9" shoot first PG who doesn't defend 20+ mil is worth it ?

He averaged 29 on the second best team in the conference. Look at the money Kyle Lowry got.

Zeke being 5'9" is wildly overblown

Cause Toronto is in the same position going forward as Boston ?

They had to give Lowry the bag, they also gave Ibaka a big too to remain relevant

Don't think Boston has that problem
Could've had Fultz on a team friendly deal and forgotten IT by the end of the year

You don't let your best player walk after you've had your best season in 6 years.

It would have been a tougher sell for Boston to get WPG to play alongside an unproven rookie and al horford.

Isaiah going to end up getting the same kind of deal as Lowry next summer. I don't have any problem with it. He's one of the best scorers in the league.

Hayward's agent Mark Bartelstein on whether final word is coming today: "That was the goal, but now we've got to kind of regroup here a bit"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@AdamHimmelsbach Hayward's agent Mark Bartelstein on whether final word is coming today: "That was the goal, but now we've got to kind of regroup here a bit"

They need all the wings
laugh.gif
. They need to consolidate their assets into a star already.
Melo aint no damn star 
laugh.gif
 still a great player though in the right situation 

Their SF spot = Hayward, Tatum, Brown, and Crowder :x

they need to make a move to get a big back. This team is too small to make any real damage in the playoff (which only starts in the conference finals)
Positions 2-4 are all interchangeable. Plenty of minutes for everybody.

I'd say 3-4 are interchangeable, can't really see any of the SFs effectively play the 2 plus they don't need to. I still think rebounding and rim protection will be their kryptonite. Don't forget that Horford is not a good rebounder nor is he a threat with rim protection.

I'd say 3-4 are interchangeable, can't really see any of the SFs effectively play the 2 plus they don't need to. I still think rebounding and rim protection will be their kryptonite. Don't forget that Horford is not a good rebounder nor is he a threat with rim protection.
White Gordon can't play the 2? Zizic will hopefully provide the interior presence that Horford cannot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom