Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why you would have four SFs that are fully capable of getting quality minutes on the same team [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bingo

But hindsight

Nah he's worth it
Been hitting the gym

Giving a 5'9" shoot first PG who doesn't defend 20+ mil is worth it ?

He averaged 29 on the second best team in the conference. Look at the money Kyle Lowry got.

Zeke being 5'9" is wildly overblown

Cause Toronto is in the same position going forward as Boston ?

They had to give Lowry the bag, they also gave Ibaka a big too to remain relevant

Don't think Boston has that problem
Could've had Fultz on a team friendly deal and forgotten IT by the end of the year

You don't let your best player walk after you've had your best season in 6 years.

It would have been a tougher sell for Boston to get WPG to play alongside an unproven rookie and al horford.

Last I checked IT is still on the team
And the season has to be played
Could Very well not mesh well
Oh they still have unproven young guys and horford
On the team ...so what's that have to do with it

Oh and now
They have to get rid of one of those young pieces whether it's Smart, Bradley or rozier to make room
For WPG

I just don't understand why you would have four SFs that are fully capable of getting quality minutes on the same team [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Crowder will have to be gone though and we really don't think Gordon couldn't co exist with Tatum/Brown at the same time? 

Last edited:
I'd say 3-4 are interchangeable, can't really see any of the SFs effectively play the 2 plus they don't need to. I still think rebounding and rim protection will be their kryptonite. Don't forget that Horford is not a good rebounder nor is he a threat with rim protection.
Jaylen played the 2 while Bradley was out and he was perfectly fine. Hayward can play it easily as well.

Hayward should have had this **** typed up, proofread and ready to go man.

CSN

Just spoke w/GH'sagent, says his client hasn't made a decision, is "upset someone would report that. He's trying to re-evaluate everything."

"I mean, with these teams right now, they’re saying us and Golden State are the super teams"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom