Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

If G doesn't win a championship with the celtics, or even play in the finals the move is a total waste. I just don't get it.. all to play with brad stevens and IT?

Bron and the cavs are still gonna represent the east, unless they're hurt. 

We really lost a franchise guy, that worked his *** off to get where he is today.

damn. 
Or get washed playing with Rubio, Ingles and Gobert. What's the difference? He's in a place where he wants to be.

how were the Celtics ever better than the Cavs last year? Answer that for me please. Because they were the #1 seed? So you thought they were gonna beat the Cavs too huh?

I don't understand y'all logic on here man. Cavs tanked so they could have the easier road to the finals. They ain't give no ***** about the one seed wash your face ***** boy
This man is close

If G doesn't win a championship with the celtics, or even play in the finals the move is a total waste. I just don't get it.. all to play with brad stevens and IT?

We really lost a franchise guy, that worked his *** off to get where he is today.

damn. 
Or get washed playing with Rubio, Ingles and Gobert. What's the difference? He's in a place where he wants to be.
laugh.gif

y'all just love talking to talk in here.

On paper Cs still not better than the Cavs tho lol

On paper they actually are tho
I mean they technicaly were last year too, according to the standings

What happened when they played tho?

It's ok to be wrong big man

You said nothing about them
Actually playing
So get on

how were the Celtics ever better than the Cavs last year? Answer that for me please. Because they were the #1 seed? So you thought they were gonna beat the Cavs too huh?

I don't understand y'all logic on here man. Cavs tanked so they could have the easier road to the finals. They ain't give no ***** about the one seed wash your face ***** boy

You mad son
You talked about teams on paper and I sonned you
Who's your Daddy

But I'll let you live
Keep it Pushing

Thanks bro

It's like if Hayward stray with jazz, he still losing.
Go to Miami, he's still losing to the Cs.
Go to Cs, he's still losing against the Cavs.

He's better off retiring.

Logic

Yep. Everybody not on a Cavs or GSW roster should all call it quits.

No point in playing the games if you ain't making the Finals >D

On paper Cs still not better than the Cavs tho lol

On paper they actually are tho
I mean they technicaly were last year too, according to the standings

What happened when they played tho?

It's ok to be wrong big man

You said nothing about them
Actually playing
So get on

You mad son
You talked about teams on paper and I sonned you
Who's your Daddy

But I'll let you live
Keep it Pushing

Thanks bro

It's all good son

It's like if Hayward stray with jazz, he still losing.
Go to Miami, he's still losing to the Cs.
Go to Cs, he's still losing against the Cavs.

He's better off retiring.

Logic

At least being in the east, he's guaranteed an Allstar spot, maybe that's all he cared about and maybe making it past the first round of the playoffs.

Damn my team really gonna be the butthole of the league that's why I'm so hurt man hurt [emoji]128557[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Now we are talmbout signing Kelly Olynyk smh dammit

Last edited:
Cavs aren't making the finals next season. Their bench has players a few years from the nursing home. Bron gonna be 33 next season, son gonna be washed come playoffs.

damn. 

I mean Hayward ain't even a top 20 player but he nice. He makes Boston better. They not beating the Cavs but the goal is to keep getting better. They did that.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] You def would frame it though bro, be honest. That ish would be next to your Kobe Bday Cake [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You need mental help

yeah I put the deposit down, I will probably sell some though

biggest problem is I don't work in the city so 7pm games will be tough
Let me know what tickets you're selling. I'm down to go to a few games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom