Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs aren't making the finals next season. Their bench has players a few years from the nursing home. Bron gonna be 33 next season, son gonna be washed come playoffs.

Bron could miss 25 games, the Cavs could win 45 games, make the playoffs, and still cruise to the finals.

Bron def gonna lose a couple steps next season. Father Time is undefeated. I'll put $100 on the Cavs not making the finals if anyone is interested.

Cavs aren't making the finals next season. Their bench has players a few years from the nursing home. Bron gonna be 33 next season, son gonna be washed come playoffs.

their only chance is to get melo after the buy out and he plays like olympic melo

laugh.gif

y'all just love talking to talk in here.
Says the dude who responded, "lol no he's not" when I said "he definitely is" regarding GH going to Beantown. Literally arguing just to argue.
yea, because I'm a jazz fan, and was confident in his return to the team?

where he worked out all summer.

tf am I supposed to say? "nah, there's no way he'd return to us, we suck!"

because there was no possible way he'd return right? Cause we're "washed" right?

convinced half of y'all don't even watch basketball. 

If Tatum and Jaylen Brown ball out...What to do about the logjam at SF? Maybe not this year but def by year 3 of that contract.

If G doesn't win a championship with the celtics, or even play in the finals the move is a total waste. I just don't get it.. all to play with brad stevens and IT?

Bron and the cavs are still gonna represent the east, unless they're hurt. 

We really lost a franchise guy, that worked his *** off to get where he is today.

damn. 

congrats. 

have fun losing to lebron. again. 

You need mental help
You need mental help for being a grown man and getting a Kobe bday cake.
jesus

Last edited:
Actually, the Celtics are probably better off trading Bradley with these huge contracts on the books (Horford, Hayward, Thomas next year). Crowder's contract is too good of a value with Bradley and Smart slated to be free agents next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom