Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

yea, instead of losing 4-1 in the ECF, you'll lose 4-2.

progress right?
Actually, yes. No one saying we're making the finals next year or even the year after that.
laugh.gif

Y'all paying G $127 mill and unloading your entire bench depth just to lose and not make the finals?

Yikes.

yea, this convos over 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
fans be so salty sometimes... never understood the point in burning a former players jersey... if you that mad just give it away no need to waste a jersey you dont want... let someone else enjoy it :smh:

Last edited:
Celtics in a really good position, Hayward saved their off-season.

They still can't get past Cleveland this year but at this point the East theirs for the taking after next season.

Last edited:
fans be so salty sometimes... never understood the point in burning a former players jersey... if you that mad just give it away no need to waste a jersey you dont want... let someone else enjoy it
mean.gif
It really is weird.

****** act like they own the players or some ****. 

yea, this convos over 
laugh.gif

Convo was over as soon as I told you GH was coming to a real franchise and you responded with the high school bickering "lol no he's not."

Should've listened. No one wants to play for that trash market. You lucky you had the Mailman and Stockton to watch for a few years.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I love that ESPN is trying to make this a story. No one gives a **** about Gordon Hayward. He should have went to Miami for tax purposes. He's not winning **** in Boston or Miami.
I think it's a big deal anytime a top ~20 player switches team.

He's not a top 20 player and he's going to a worse team than Utah. He's good but I don't understand this newfound love for him. Is it the haircut? I wouldn't want him to be the best or second best player on my team.

Boston with Hayward isn't beating any team LeBron is on, SA, GS or HOU.

He's not a top 20 player and he's going to a worse team than Utah. He's good but I don't understand this newfound love for him. Is it the haircut? I wouldn't want him to be the best or second best player on my team.

laugh.gif

Did you read what you just posted? 

He's going to a "worse team"....yet only ONE of the teams you claim they can't beat is in their conference. 

Right, it would have been way smarter for the Celtics to just sign no one.

Worse team???

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom