Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a top 20 player and he's going to a worse team than Utah. He's good but I don't understand this newfound love for him. Is it the haircut? I wouldn't want him to be the best or second best player on my team.

Boston with Hayward isn't beating any team LeBron is on, SA, GS or HOU.

Dude your logic is so flawed...

It's like...Whats the point of even playing when NOBODY can challenge GSW or CLE?

Teams still gotta make moves and build a better team bruh.

He's not a top 20 player and he's going to a worse team than Utah. He's good but I don't understand this newfound love for him. Is it the haircut? I wouldn't want him to be the best or second best player on my team.

:lol:

Did you read what you just posted? 

He's going to a "worse team"....yet only ONE of the teams you claim they can't beat is in their conference. 

From a talent point, I think Utah had a more talented roster. I think Boston has a hell of a coach and overachieved with that roster.

I'm not mad at Boston signing him, you're supposed to sign good players. It just won't make much of a difference come playoff time. He's not a leader or a number one. I find it funny some of you are acting like they'll go to the Finals now, that's all.

Y'all were laughing before cause the Celtics might have not gotten GH and now it's a bad deal because they still not going to win anything lmao.

I love that ESPN is trying to make this a story. No one gives a **** about Gordon Hayward. He should have went to Miami for tax purposes. He's not winning **** in Boston or Miami.
I think it's a big deal anytime a top ~20 player switches team.

Bruh stop whining lmao you sound foolish

Utah with Hayward is better than Boston

Last edited:
But a lot easier to make the All Star team in the East. 

Maybe. But west >>> east therefore he made the right choice. Especially since Utah went out and traded for Ricky Rondo

In a vacuum, sure. But factoring the conferences, I'll gladly side with Boston.

Yeah I agree with y'all

Y'all were laughing before cause the Celtics might have not gotten GH and now it's a bad deal because they still not going to win anything lmao.

Minus whale say that to every team NOT named Warriors and Cavs.

OKC ain't going no where , HOU ain't going no where, MIN ain't going no where, BOS...Etc

From a talent point, I think Utah had a more talented roster. I think Boston has a hell of a coach and overachieved with that roster.

I'm not mad at Boston signing him, you're supposed to sign good players. It just won't make much of a difference come playoff time. He's not a leader or a number one. I find it funny some of you are acting like they'll go to the Finals now, that's all.
If no team led by him is going to Finals...why not go to a team in the other conference that was 3 games from getting there WITHOUT him...as opposed to staying with a team in a conference where there are multiple teams better and you have even LESS of a chance at getting to the finals?

Last edited:
Plus he's playing for his college coach. And gets to play in a city where if he wins games or by miracle a ring, he's a legend forever

I love that ESPN is trying to make this a story. No one gives a **** about Gordon Hayward. He should have went to Miami for tax purposes. He's not winning **** in Boston or Miami.
I think it's a big deal anytime a top ~20 player switches team.

You don't watch enough basketball if you think he's not Top 20.

Boston probably isn't done, this puts them in prime position to take the East once Bron leaves next season.

This is good for the NBA.

A good American white player in Boston will increase interest in the league, no more of this cap regressing nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom