Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

congrats. 

have fun losing to lebron. again.
K. Have fun watching Rubio shoot 30%. He'll probably have some really sweet alley-oops with Gobert though. That should be fun for you.
thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif
that's nice. 

we'll have the same amount of chips as y'all by the end of G's contract.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People not understanding that this move potentially leads to more acquisitions (possibly even before the trade deadline) with all of the assets and could draw more star power next year during free agency. Who knows. It's a step forward.

Yesterday we weren't on the same page, but now we're here :lol: .. agree 100%

Anybody reporting TimidTebow is weak.

That was just funny. He had that one lined up and ready for submit. Just waited his time.

Anybody reporting TimidTebow is weak.

That was just funny. He had that one lined up and ready for submit. Just waited his time.
[emoji]128514[/emoji]Yea dudes don't have a sense
of humor anymore. Mamba been throwing shade at me for a min.

If I have a son he's def playing baseball or basketball. These fools getting checks. Meanwhile dudes in the NFL destroying their brains for pennies compared to baseball and football players.

Cavs still coming out of the East...but they're a little more vulnerable than they've been the past 3 years. They're a Kyrie knee injury away from disaster. 

I love that ESPN is trying to make this a story. No one gives a **** about Gordon Hayward. He should have went to Miami for tax purposes. He's not winning **** in Boston or Miami.

Last edited:

yea, instead of losing 4-1 in the ECF, you'll lose 4-2.

progress right?
Actually, yes. No one saying we're making the finals next year or even the year after that.

But GH, Horford, IT... future lottery picks. Developing Brown and Tatum. Assets on the current roster.

You're right though. I'd be happy with Richard Rubio. You're in a better spot out west. Making power moves.

Last edited:
Looking forward to see Stevens coach these guys. Washington already couldn't guard them and Cleveland is now gonna have to stay engaged all 48. That's still an uphill battle for Boston obviously.

Feel bad for Snyder and that staff. Coached that team up & then this happens :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji]Yea dudes don't have a sense
of humor anymore. Mamba been throwing shade at me for a min.

Throwing shade or telling the truth. You go on these scatterbrained rants all the time, in here, the political thread, even came trolling in the Laker thread the other day. Just pointing out facts guy. You the one that decided to reveal you get lit and go on incoherent tirades before. Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom