Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, even if they got everything they wanted like PG and Butler or Butler and Hayward or any combination of the 3, then what? They get to go face KD and Steph and Dray and Klay and Iggy and your chip chasers they will add for little to nothing. GSW Controls everything for the next few period, unless injuries they can't be beat

Last edited:
Milos Teodosic to LAC

3/$24M
This is SO MUCH BETTER than Rondo / Rose. I honestly saw him going somewhere else, especially not LAC.

Limited resources going into FA, and to lose CP at that, to end up with the roster that we have right now has me feeling optimistic. Look at what happens when teams lose their franchise player, like **** could have went really badly for LAC. Health is a big issue, but I can't imagine a better summer for us considering we lost the best player in franchise history in his prime.

Free agent guard Nick Young has agreed to a one-year, $5.2M deal with the Golden State Warriors, agent Mark Bartelstein tells ESPN.

Swaggy getting a chip
He's going to flourish man. He already was lowkey being a 2 way guy in LA, it's just going to be exacerbated in GSW.

They've had a fantastic summer.

Free agent guard Nick Young has agreed to a one-year, $5.2M deal with the Golden State Warriors, agent Mark Bartelstein tells ESPN.

Swaggy getting a chip

i'm hype. glad for my dawg. Swagston bouta get that pinky ring

am i wrong to be excited about Milos?

WAYYYYYY better than having Rose or Rondo come through.

McGee talking to the Clippers today.

That's the guy Chicago was supposed to sign??? Lac you deserve a conference finals! Get there !

Nick young gonna get a ring. What a time!

Last edited:
Nice to see Boston get their man.
They were receiving so much criticism and or rehashed opinions aimed at them.

Not sure what folks expect, but at least they made one move they wanted.

I will tell you one thing, the general consensus during last year's regular season was for Boston to stay patient and build the right way, what happened this offseason was literally the plan that analysts, youtube superfans, and even this board was talking about, but our perceptions change and we tend to get caught up in the heat of the moment.

The only surprise was trading down, which as a Sixer fan, I love, but I wouldn't fully agree with the move if I were a Boston fan. Nevertheless, they are still in a position to secure the top seed in the East and meet the Cavs in the conference finals.

With a little bit of luck, they might push the Cavs to 7. The attention Hayward will receive will just open up easier opportunities for IT to do his thing. I like this team and they are only getting younger/ better with next year's draft as they have a realistic chance for two other lottery talents.

Wow, Nick Young to the Warriors. 

I hope Kerr and the coaching staff help him improve,

bunch of miserable mofo's on here

It's sad :lol:

They talk about us more than we do.

I just want some good competition man. If anything people should see teams like Boston, Philly, LAL etc improving as a positive.

But no, let's whine and cry because apparently we just wanna see GSW & Cleveland every year.

Last edited:
League really allowed a top 5 team all time to get better in the off-season. :smh:

Just from how the roster is shaping up, looks like the Clippers may not have some huge fall off. They look like the 09-12 Rockets teams, but instead of Luis Scola and a 38 y/o Marcus Camby, you have Griffin and Jordan. That should be a 6-7 team unless Griffin really is out til December

Just from how the roster is shaping up, looks like the Clippers may not have some huge fall off. They look like the 09-12 Rockets teams, but instead of Luis Scola and a 38 y/o Marcus Camby, you have Griffin and Jordan. That should be a 6-7 team unless Griffin really is out til December
I listened to Morey on Simmons podcast yesterday talking about that Rockets era and had the same revelation. I got them at 45 to 50 wins, somewhere in that range, health provided.

Nick young is a great pickup for GSW, but getting Omri for the minimum almost seems unfair. Jesus.

Do the Warriors have space to re-sign McGee?  I dont really get how that would work because they don't have his bird rights do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom