Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources: NBA has approved change to its trade deadline for 2017-18 season to the second Thursday (Feb. 8, 2018) before All-Star weekend.

Laker fans:
- We are landing Russel Westbrook :pimp:
- We are landing Paul George :smokin
- We are landing LeBron James :nthat:

Proceeds to land KCP

giphy.gif

At least they're happy :lol:

well...this was hilarious. I'll give you that lol.

The Knicks have had 13 losing seasons in the 21st century. Of our 4 winning ones, Melo has been a Knick for 3 of them. Try again.

ill be honest, I don't remember Melo playing in the playoffs with the Knicks,

weird AF to me

Hot take, tyreke and Ben mac will look far better with the change of scenery

The Knicks have had 13 losing seasons in the 21st century. Of our 4 winning ones, Melo has been a Knick for 3 of them. Try again.

weird AF to me

first yr againt miami. that was the last time bron lost in the 1st rd. come on bro. it was a milestone. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM

You're saying the Knicks have a winning record with Carmelo on the floor in his tenure there?

weird AF to me

first yr againt miami. that was the last time bron lost in the 1st rd. come on bro. it was a milestone. lol.

Brain freeze? Bron and co. put paws on em.

-edit-

Repped for the fun factoid. Would have never remembered the Knicks were the last team to beat a Bron team :lol:

Last edited:

I'm confused, didnt the heat lose to the Mavs that year in the finals?

weird AF to me

Brain freeze? Bron and co. put paws on em.

no no no, I mean they lost a game. that was the last time he didnt sweep the 1st rd.

my bad tho, it was 2012. they played knicks in 1st rd 2012 and won 4-1

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
no no no, I mean they lost a game. that was the last time he didnt sweep the 1st rd.
Ahhh gotcha.  All I remember about that series is Lebron and Melo mauling each other in the post every time each one touched it and Lebron's over-the-top flopping in that series.

Wolves winning 47-50 games? As cool as that would be that seems incredibly optimistic

Bet a coworker they don't win more than 40. I'm sticking with that
Bet
nerd.gif

Small friendly wager
Avy change or actual $? 
nerd.gif

Both
nerd.gif
PM me details 
Tyreke already had his change and was even worse though
Word on the skreet that Tyreke be partying and sippin lean 
nerd.gif
. This was a couple seasons ago though when Gordon was still on the squad 
laugh.gif

tyreke is who he is. dude is just okay. Never reached his potential. never learned how to shoot consistently.

his career peak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom