Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

The Lakers went from possibly the worst team in the entire league to a borderline playoff team in the West now that they've added KCP

My man Caldwell-Pope bout to be an MVP candidate this year I guess
laugh.gif
 Know right

1. GS
2. HOU
3. SA
4. OKC
5. MIN
6. DEN
7. LAC
8. POR
9. UTA
10. MEM
11. NO
12. DAL
13. SAC
14. LAL
15. PHX

Last edited:
I remember when OKC fans used to slander Russ too. Then KD left and now they talk like he's the greatest player of all time. Funny how things work out sometimes.

I remember when OKC fans used to slander Russ too. Then KD left and now they talk like he's the greatest player of all time. Funny how things work out sometimes.
I won't even argue with this one. I always ****** with Russ but I laugh at the overall turn

Let's say you swap Curry to OKC and Russ to GSW, what would Curry put up and would OKC have a better or worse record?

OKC would be better. Curry is a clearly better player. And has played the role Russ currently is in...4 years ago. He led his team to more wins, and a playoff series win against a higher seed in a similar role.

But triple doubles [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Curry 4 years ago played the role of Russ currently??? You sure?

Shams Charania: Free agent Thabo Sefolosha has agreed to a two-year, $10.5M deal with the Utah Jazz, league sources tell The Vertical. – via

The poor get poorer

Trade deadline got moved up to Feb 8th for next season. 

Interesting. This means any player that gets traded will represent their new team at all star weekend in los Angeles..

Last edited:
[/quote]Career averages for Russell Westbrook:
23/6/8 on 43/31/82
Playoffs
25/7/8 on 42/29/84

Steph Curry
23/4/7 on 48/43/90
Playoffs
26/5/7 on 45/41/89

Russ has a higher career PER, AST%, REB%, DWS, DBPM, VORP

Steph has a higher career
TS%, OWS, OBPM, & slightly lower turnover/turnover %

They have virtually the same steal/steal%, block/block%, BPM

And the aforementioned accolades. I didn't say Russ was better but like dude said to suggest Steph is somehow on an entirely different plateau is silly. He's not KD nor LeBron who are clear cut.

Curry 4 years ago played the role of Russ currently??? You sure?

People just be making stuff up. Steph didn't even make an all star team in 2013. David Lee was the best player as he made all star and all NBA that season.

Last edited:
Interesting. This means any player that gets traded will represent their new team at all star weekend in los Angeles..

Not like it hasn't happened before. It just increases the likelihood of it actually happening again.

Just looked it up and Miami hasn't hosted the All-Star Game since 1990.

I wonder why we never get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom