Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Avery Bradley ain't good for the Celtics. Their offense is gonna be slightly better but worse on defense.
Let's say you swap Curry to OKC and Russ to GSW, what would Curry put up and would OKC have a better or worse record?

OKC would be better. Curry is a clearly better player. And has played the role Russ currently is in...4 years ago. He led his team to more wins, and a playoff series win against a higher seed in a similar role.

But triple doubles [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Curry 4 years ago played the role of Russ currently??? You sure?

Hell no. :lol:

Steph is not clearly a better player than Russ either. He shoots better and I guess he's more welling to play off the ball. That's it.

Would've thought they'd get it during lebrons tenure there

I guess here's the reason:

With the Miami International Boat Show and the Coconut Grove Arts Festival annually held during President's Weekend, Woolworth said it likely would require a shifting of those dates or the dates of the NBA's All-Star Weekend to accommodate the event in South Florida.

"The date is too problematic in South Florida," Woolworth said.

The NBA has settled on President's Weekend because of the exposure for the evening start of the All-Star Game with a non-work day following, and the extended break that now affords timing for the NBA trading deadline before the resumption of the schedule.

Woolworth said there had been discussion with the NBA about a possible shift of the All-Star date.

"We talked to them about trying to change the weekend," he said, "but I just don't think that works for them."

Dog.... Peyton Manning just fried KD.

His face...

SAVAGE 
roll.gif

KD looked like he wanted to run up on that ***** 
laugh.gif

And then asking Russ what he thought 
roll.gif

No damns given 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.