Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ close to Steph. Melo disappointing. Yet we can't figure out why super teams are happening.

Russ close to Steph. Melo disappointing. Yet we can't figure out why super teams are happening.

:lol:

wonders of the world b.

they had the lockout due to bad contracts. then what they do...give dudes 150mil not to run away.

life woes.

Has Brodie MVP ever talked about LeBron's 13 All Star Games, scoring title, 13 All-NBA teams, and 4 MVPs? Nope, those are all irrelevant because 3-5 in the Finals.

Westbrook is 0-1 in the Finals, Curry is 2-1, but Westbrook is better because All Star games, scoring titles, and All-NBA teams.

2-1 Finals record is better than 0-1, right? Isn't that how this works?

^ lol

What's funny about that Curry and Westbrook debate is like if there was ever a time to just use your eyes for once, you'd see Curry is much much better.

Posting a landofbasketball.com stat comparison and saying hmmm its close I cant decide.

**** is ridiculous. Just watch the ******* game lol

Last edited:
No way OKC would be better if you swap Russ and Steph. Russ does so much.

Put Russ on the dubs they still winning the chip in '17 and '15

^ lol

What's funny about that Curry and Westbrook debate is like if there was ever a time to just use your eyes for once, you'd see Curry is much much better.

Posting a landofbasketball.com stat comparison and saying hmmm its close I cant decide.

**** is ridiculous. Just watch the ******* game lol
Word.

Also Westbrook can be great and is really damn good.  But he and the team made decisions that hurt the squad to chase those stats last year.  Period.  He didn't play optimal basketball in terms of winning

You guys see this thread?:

"Steph Curry's Impact on his teammates TS% is greater than any player I've ever seen"

Impact on teammates is the #1 under-discussed stat of the future for the NBA.

BTW this dude did graphs for other players and Westbrook does make his teammates better, though obv. not to the same extent as Steph.

Last edited:
Back from Summer League. I hope the Lakers get good again soon and start drafting mediocre players again. Can't take much more of that fan base down there lol.

Back from Summer League. I hope the Lakers get good again soon and start drafting mediocre players again. Can't take much more of that fan base down there lol.

you hope they get good and start drafting mediocre players? por que?

1. GS
2. HOU
3. SA
4. OKC
5. DEN
6. MIN
7. LAC
8. POR
9. NO
10. MEM
11. LAL
12. SAC
13. UTA
14. DAL
15. PHX
Added to the list

Lol

The Lakers went from possibly the worst team in the entire league to a borderline playoff team in the West now that they've added KCP

My man Caldwell-Pope bout to be an MVP candidate this year I guess

you hope they get good and start drafting mediocre players? por que?

The Lakers always draw the biggest crowds (that's not saying much) at SL due to proximity, but the crowds have been OD the last few years because of high lottery picks. The lower bowl at Thomas & Mack was completely full Monday night. That's insane. Gotta get there super early to get a decent seat now.

Lakers will again be terrible unless Lonzo is the goods from the opening kickoff.

"Melo trade's at the two-yard line"

Why are we mixing football and basketball today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom