Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons and Embid haters yo idk how they do most talking and aint played half a season. Even the vets aint talking like yall do...foh

It's getting harder and harder to root for Ben Simmons
You could tell he was really really really self confident in his HBO documentary One and Done.
The thing about young men/women like him is the have this undeniable ability to either pull you in without you knowing or push you away all the same.
He doesn't seem to have much charm or charisma so he rubs me the wrong way, something about his bland *** loudmouth sister(not the younger one) that gives me a chubby in my sweats though so, I'm down with him so that I can get close to her and throw one inside.

Last edited:
That Lonzo comment should be the end of this. I'm not marketing genius but Lavar shouldn't say anything about the shoes in relation to this game.

Can someone keep me posted on whether or not this gets discussed on First Take or any shows of that ilk though.

I don't know that wearing a different company's shoes is smart business, after you've said you don't need them. Players have always been able to wear what they want... Just don't sign an endorsement deal [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Ball is and will have a better NBA career than Simmons. 

I don't see a high ceiling with Simmons. 

Just watched the Laker Sixers Game, is it just me, or doe Lonzo remind you of a prime Rondo with a 3 point shot?

High IQ
Triple double threat
using length to pickup sneaky steals
Great in the open court
The vision
No ISO game
No 2 point game to save their lives
Questionable free throw shooters
i'd say Rondo was a better finisher at the rim but Lonzo is more athletic they do have the same style when finishing

If Lonzo can be a prime Rondo with a 3 point shot, I think he will have a successful career.

Last edited:
LeBron hating Lakers fans when he signs with the team:

giphy.gif

Crazy how other black athelets are taking shots at BBB. Makes no sense. Lonzo is free to rock any shoe he wants, he ain't tied to no deal to only wear one brand and him and family can still profit off of his brand.

You would think Lebron would get that. He started his management with his crew young black men, got hated on by the establishment now they doing great.

Crazy how other black athelets are taking shots at BBB. Makes no sense. Lonzo is free to rock any shoe he wants, he ain't tied to no deal to only wear one brand and him and family can still profit off of his brand.

You would think Lebron would get that. He started his management with his crew young black men, got hated on by the establishment now they doing great.

Looks like they're just jokes.

Or Lebron could be returning the petty when Lavar spoke about his kids. It's not that serious

NBA board of governors OKs rule decreasing timeouts

LAS VEGAS -- The NBA wants to make the final minutes of its games more fluid and quicker.

The NBA board of governors on Wednesday approved a rule to decrease the number of timeouts per game from 18 to 14. It also passed a rule that limits timeouts in the final two minutes of the game to two per team, down from three per team.

"Overall we go from 18 to 14 timeouts but we have reduced the number of timeouts by four in the last two minutes of the game," Adam Silver said. "Now in the last three minutes of games, each team will have two timeouts. That is significantly down. We will see how that works." Each team will get seven timeouts per game with no restrictions per half. Previously a "full" timeout was 90 seconds" and a "20-second" timeout was 60 seconds. Now, both will be replaced with 75-second team timeouts.

In overtime, teams previously had three timeouts but that's been reduced to two. The board also approved moving the trade deadline from the Thursday after the NBA All-Star Game to the Thursday 10 days before the game.

We'll take it.

Smh the jazz are trying to trade diaw before his deal becomes guaranteed. It's only 7.5 mill

Would like to see him go to Houston along with melo. Get it done morey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom