Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having your big mouth dad say **** is the same thing as not doing it on the court

Folks will eat a lot of crow this season
I'll admit, ill be front and center. You guys are going to be good here real soon.  Not sure about next year just because for the most part it takes rookies awhile to be good, but you guys will be in the hunt for things sooner rather than later.   

Last edited:
DEnh51TVYAE28EW.jpg:large
Who's the dude in the red next to bron
You'll know soon enough. His time is coming.

I'll admit, ill be front and center. You guys are going to be good here real soon.  Not sure about next year just because for the most part it takes rookies awhile to be good, but you guys will be in the hunt for things sooner rather than later.   

I look at it like the East is weak, they won 28 games last year without JJ, Ben and Fultz and they clearly tanked out the last 10 games of the season to go 1-9

all it took was 41 games to make the playoffs, people in here act like Sixers fans are talking championship when we say the 7th/8th seed is a real possibility

Last edited:
Veteran forward/center Boris Diaw will not return to the Utah Jazz next season, a source told ESPN. The source said that Diaw is expected to be waived before the July 15 deadline for his $7.5 million salary to become guaranteed, though the Jazz could use his instantly expiring contract in a trade to help salaries match. – via ESPN

Emiliano Carchia: The Los Angeles Lakers agreed to a deal with Alex Caruso, per sources – via Twitter Sportando

David ‘Dubi’ Pick: Source: Brandon Paul, a Summer League star, is signing with the San Antonio Spurs. – via Twitter IAmDPick

Last edited:

I look at it like the East is weak, they won 28 games last year without JJ, Ben and Fultz and they clearly tanked out the last 10 games of the season to go 1-9

all it took was 41 games to make the playoffs, people in here act like Sixers fans are talking championship when we say the 7th/8th seed is a real possibility
It's not though when your two best players are injury prone

It's not though when your two best players are injury prone

Ben Simmons is not injury prone, he had a freak injury in training camp and when his foot turned under him

Joel is the only question, I already tried to bet you and you said no but you keep rehashing the same **** that the Sixers will suck

I fully understand LeBron IG post. The man has a $1 billion lifetime deal with Nike and could've been taking a lowkey shot at Lavar for commenting on his kids. ALL JUSTIFIED. :lol:

......but Ben Simmons...... IDK.......

This is not the 1st... nor 2nd time Simmons has took at shot Lonzo. At this point, it's coming off as jealous of the hype and media Lonzo brings. And last night didn't help his case, because him commenting on LeBron's post looked like a reach for insult.

yea them philly boys need to shut their trap nba needs to monitor players and what they say on social media makes the league look bush league

karma is a *****

Last edited:
agreed

I guess I can say the say for EMbid

But wait didn't Embiid play last year and have the most dominant rookie season debut in a decade? Would have been an all star if he played full season?

Or did I dream that

Sources: The San Antonio Spurs have renounced guard Jonathon Simmons, making him an unrestricted free agent.

agreed

I guess I can say the say for EMbid

But wait didn't Embiid play last year and have the most dominant rookie season debut in a decade? Would have been an all star if he played full season?

Or did I dream that

he played 30 games? out of 82, idk how that can be called dominant off such a small sample size

so 30 games in 164 total games

idk

not even trolling at this point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom