Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE7ypLNUAAA3RTH.jpg

Being a Sixer fan, there weren't any big games in a long long time so I'll have to say the most painful loss would have to be choosing Oak at 2. That dark cloud is still hovering. :frown:

These emojis need to improve.

Rockets vs spurs
Game 6 2017
No kawhi and still got smacked by 30
And I was stuck at work
James Harden was on that ******it
That did suck but in long run we weren't beating the warriors anyway.
2009 game 7 against the Lakers sucked.
Game 6 in the 1997 western conference finals, stocken's shot is prop the worst more me.

Game 6 in 1997, Stockton with buzzer beater.

Dame lillard buzzer beater

Losing by 40 in game 7 against the mavs after being up 2-0

Last edited:
Rockets vs spurs
Game 6 2017
No kawhi and still got smacked by 30
And I was stuck at work
James Harden was on that ******it

Yea this basically obliterated anything else that happened here. It basically replaced the Dame .9 shot and the whole 2010 Texans season

Most painful loss you've experience as a fan of your team, go:
Probably Celtics vs Heat Game 6 of the ECF in 2012. In Boston, Celts up 3-2 looking to go to finals. I was at the game, and the atmosphere before the tip was absolutely insane.....Then LeBron goes ahead and has one of the best playoff performances of all time.

Probably Celtics vs Heat Game 6 of the ECF in 2012. In Boston, Celts up 3-2 looking to go to finals. I was at the game, and the atmosphere before the tip was absolutely insane.....Then LeBron goes ahead and has one of the best playoff performances of all time.

I was so salty at this smh knew the Thunder wouldn't beat the Heat but we had a shot against yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom