Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every laker loss was the worst day of my life. 06 suns series was really bad for my health though.

08 hurt, but wasnt as bad because getting to the finals was such a surprise as is.

04 didnt hurt as much as it pissed me off. Pissed me off they couldn't get along. Pissed me off getting washed glove and mailman was a decision. Pissed me off the pistons won. Just pissed me off. Pissed me off typing this. Just took my shirt off at work.

thread notifications aint working for me
giphy.gif

Every laker loss was the worst day of my life. 06 suns series was really bad for my health though.

08 hurt, but wasnt as bad because getting to the finals was such a surprise as is.

04 didnt hurt as much as it pissed me off. Pissed me off they couldn't get along. Pissed me off getting washed glove and mailman was a decision. Pissed me off the pistons won. Just pissed me off. Pissed me off typing this. Just took my shirt off at work.

Honesty, the last few years have been some of the best for me as a lakers die hard fan. I expect them to lose so it doesn't hurt at all if and when they lost. I took the 06 Suns loss pretty hard. Tim Thomas, you bastard. I can't even watch that replay because I just get so sad. I know I'm weird

Honesty, the last few years have been some of the best for me as a lakers die hard fan. I expect them to lose so it doesn't hurt at all if and when they lost. I took the 06 Suns loss pretty hard. Tim Thomas, you bastard. I can't even watch that replay because I just get so sad. I know I'm weird

Well I will say I was dead inside the last couple years. When Kobe got hurt, so did my heart. So without him and that roster, I didn't expect wins. Led to me watching a ton of Warriors games. Hence all my posts. I couldn't watch laker games because I hated watching them lose, and even though I see the benefit, with Ball and Zo, I was NEVER team tank. So I just kept it humble and lowkey.

Lavar is like a lot of strong black fathers or Uncle's I've been around. Mainstream just ain't use to seeing a black man speak his mind and with with some authority.
If he was white he'd be a "great dad"

I mean Lonzo is a pretty humble looking/sounding dude so I'm sure he got some of those attributes from his family? Proof? I need proof? How about all his teammates that say hes super humble

watching the CP press conference and houston reporter asks chris if he was going to get a grill. dantoni looks at chris and asks him, "a smoker???" :lol:

Man this hurt. When CP3 hit that mid range with 49 secs left. I knew we won that game but then he choked it all away

Lavar is like a lot of strong black fathers or Uncle's I've been around. Mainstream just ain't use to seeing a black man speak his mind and with some authority.

Pretty much. They want black folks to shut their mouths, be docile and feel grateful to be allowed to even make money in the first place, even if it's pennies compared to GMs/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom