Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where LeBron is gonna leave next season....either to New York or LA imo

If he does its definitely going to be a thing where he tries to bring like 3 people with him. Would have to be a team with significant cap. Only teams that meet that are the sixers, bulls, kings, denver, and the lakers.

Maybe he goes to a team for the league minimum and chases some more rings.

If he does its definitely going to be a thing where he tries to bring like 3 people with him. Would have to be a team with significant cap. Only teams that meet that are the sixers, bulls, kings, denver, and the lakers.

lol we all know LeBron ain't gonna do that

I think :nerd:

F01372ADBB7EF4B19DC4DFB2AF6CFC60.jpg

I could see him going to the Sixers. They have a four very very very very very very good players on rookie deals. He can go there and bring someone with him. Of course it depends on how good Simmons and Fultz are. If they are great (as expected), thats the best place for him to win (plus he stays in east

Simmons, Fultz, Lebron, Boogie, Embiid

Game 4, 2007 Spurs vs Suns. I knew the Suns weren't going to win the series, but when Horry checked Nash into the scorer's table.......

Good old lebron, opting out to force the Cavs to give ****** contracts to TT, JR Smith, and Shump then getting pissed a year later when they can't trade those terrible contracts for assets that would actually help. Dude needs to take a ******* seat.

This narrative is burned out too.

If the cavs didn't sign those players, then they had no other direction to go in. It's not like they had a choice between jr Smith, tt and a better players at their positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom