Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the Rockets leave Houston

Isn't their fanbase bigger than the Spurs too?

Last edited:
Might be worth the purchase. Harden being there for 10 years, plus with their current window. I'm sure there's some profit there for the next 5-10 years.

So Russell, Lin, Carroll n Mozgov are leading the Nets into the Playoffs?

tumblr_meb8evcU021roqzu6o1_400.gif

In the East? Anything can happen in the East!

Lebron has every right to be "concerned and frustrated" by the Cavs off season... surprised it took him so long to put it out there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dly-frustrated-concerned-about-cavs-offseason

lolll why he wait so late though?? and what he expect was gon happen? he knew they aint have no bread and he knew the players aint have no value. and letting Griffin walk was the final straw. Nobody can just make a team want iman and TT. And they can't create money out of thin air. Funny he mentions it now after everything is over and all the dust is settled.

Lonzo is going to get a lot of those Kidd/Draymond near triple doubles where he has 12 assists, 10 rebounds and like 6 points. :lol:

Lebron has every right to be "concerned and frustrated" by the Cavs off season... surprised it took him so long to put it out there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...dly-frustrated-concerned-about-cavs-offseason

Good old lebron, opting out to force the Cavs to give ****** contracts to TT, JR Smith, and Shump then getting pissed a year later when they can't trade those terrible contracts for assets that would actually help. Dude needs to take a ******* seat.

Good old lebron, opting out to force the Cavs to give ****** contracts to TT, JR Smith, and Shump then getting pissed a year later when they can't trade those terrible contracts for assets that would actually help. Dude needs to take a ******* seat.
lol they were able to trade for Korver and Deron (I admit he's WASHED) to help out LeBron....he does need to take a seat

lol they were able to trade for Korver and Deron (I admit he's WASHED) to help out LeBron....he does need to take a seat

I believe Deron was waived and signed with the Cavs after he cleared the waivers. To get korver they had to give up a future first and mike dunleavy who is a poorer version of Korver. That first round pick is probably going to end up being a late lotto pick when Lebron leaves next summer.

I believe Deron was waived and signed with the Cavs after he cleared the waivers. To get korver they had to give up a future first and mike dunleavy who is a poorer version of Korver. That first round pick is probably going to end up being a late lotto pick when Lebron leaves next summer.
I wonder where LeBron is gonna leave next season....either to New York or LA imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom