Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE84vl4W0AA2lTr.jpg

BK STAND TF UP!!! MARCY!

Pretty much. They want black folks to shut their mouths, be docile and feel grateful to be allowed to even make money in the first place, even if it's pennies compared to GMs/etc.

Not really. It's just annoying to see and hear someone's arrogance reach foolish levels. There's a reason why he's being generally repudiated by the media.

Not really. It's just annoying to see and hear someone's arrogance reach foolish levels. There's a reason why he's being generally repudiated by the media.

Not solely referring to Lavar, just in the general sense when a black person decides to speak up, there's an outrage as if we have the gall to do it. Is Lavar brash and has he said some outlandish stuff? Sure. But people questioning his parenting when his kids all appear to cool, that's pretty silly.

"not really" lol

This is so true... ever thought if they were both white how the narrative would be different?

it wouldnt because there is no white equal to lavar in sports

i havent seen any if so please point um out lol

i want to be entertained today

This is so true... ever thought if they were both white how the narrative would be different?

Look at Floyd vs McGregor. It's there at some levels even though Mayweather has other ancillary issues. Or how Tom Brady has 'passion' vs Cam's (or insert other black player) 'arrogance'.

Nobody said nothing about that Dame shot that sunk Houstons battle ship??

Or CP3 hitting that random buzzer beater on the spurs, while also tearing his hammie?

I would've been broken if I was a die hard for either of those teams

When Dez screams on the sideline he's the angry immature black man.
When Tom Brady does it, it's his will to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom