Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall aint getting him. Chill
ainge1.0.jpg

Just saw that Bagley already 18 and had to sit out his Junior year since he transferred

Midas whale reclassify to your right class

I can honestly say this is the first time i've ever seen a Trophy presentation for summer league. Didn't even know they did that crap.

Sorry, I meant he had to sit out his first year at Sierra Canyon. So technically the season he played for Sierra was his 4th year in high school from what I understand

Ahh I see. BTW his little brother is also a 5 star prospect. Dude in the CBB thread said he's likely the #1 player in the 2020 class.

2020 don't even sound right.

The Kings need to worry about their own team. Like Lavar said..."stay in the gym...get off the damn twitter"
the Kings actually have a social media guy that does all their tweets and IG posts, its pretty cool.

Do the Lakers have their players running the social media accounts?

Caught Marvin at the Galen last year and was sold.

Need that man at SC if he reclassifies. USC to me is already a top 10 team going into next season, with him they're nat'l title contenders.

just watched the summer league championship, anyone think jorge gutierrez cracks the final 15 for portland?

i commend melo's work ethic and training in the off season but i still don't understand why i'm supposed to think this is any different from the training any NBA player is currently doing. bleacher report is constantly posting videos of melo doing drills similar to the ones i see high schoolers doing at the 24 hour fitness i go to.

They need to cut this reclassification bs out. Cats 19 and 20 dunking on 15yo kids talmbout "look how nice I am"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom