Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA is eliminating "Home" and "Road" uniform designations as it begins its partnership with Nike.

Home teams will pick which of their uniforms will be worn at all home games and visiting teams will choose a contrasting uniform.

Because of this change, Nike and the NBA worked together to create four core uniforms for each team, classified as “editions.”

The first two editions of the NBA uniforms, which will be introduced by teams this summer and will make their on-court debut at the start of the season, are the Association and Icon editions.

The Association Edition will be the traditional home white uniform while the Icon Edition will be the traditional road uniform that uses the team's primary color.

Eight NBA teams will have a Classic Edition uniform that will celebrate iconic uniforms of the past.

a nets fan is saying this

boy if you dont....

Nets fan?
IMG_0262.GIF

I picked up my Fan Option on the Milwaukee Bucks

Not mad at it. Some teams like the Spurs and Rockets were rolling out the alts more than the home jerseys. The white jersey is losing popularity amongst everyone except the Lakers on Sunday.

Teams have already been doing this, wearing "away" unis at home

Edit: interesting. When you quote someone who only has a quote in their post, nothing pops in your post.

Sleeves, circular logos, ads. The NBA slowly turning into soccer jerseys.

Teams have already been doing this, wearing "away" unis at home

Edit: interesting. When you quote someone who only has a quote in their post, nothing pops in your post.
Yeah that I don't like. I tried to quote Nickmaz96 and it just looks like I'm taking about nothing.

Sleeves, circular logos, ads. The NBA slowly turning into soccer jerseys.

Yeah that I don't like. I tried to quote Nickmaz96 and it just looks like I'm taking about nothing.

I got a notification that you & Peep quoted me but didn't see anything

Thought it was a mistake :lol:

damn no basketball until august 31st

bunch of FA still unsigned too

Noel (r)
JaMychal Green
Rose
Luke Babbit
Supercool Bease
Gasol
Plumlee
Nikola (r)
Shabazz
Tony Allen

Am I missing anyone?

All these players can be productive with the right team.

For those quoting, you gotta click "quote" then on the bottom left of your text box you'll see an "insert quotes"

Stupid 2 way process.

For those quoting, you gotta click "quote" then on the bottom left of your text box you'll see an "insert quotes"

Stupid 2 way process.

You can just click reply. The issue is when quoting someone who only has a quote in their post. Nothing shows up in yours besides what you type. This is due to pyramid quoting no longer being possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom