Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFDG_HtUIAAoTmq.jpg:large

Top 10 in team salary heading into the third week of free agency: 1. Cleveland ($140.7M) 2. Portland ($140.2M) 3. Golden State ($133.3M) 4. Oklahoma City ($128M) 5. Washington ($126.1M) 6. Milwaukee ($120.8M) 7. Houston ($119.2M) 8. LA Clippers ($118.7M) 9. Toronto ($117.8M) 10. Charlotte ($116.5M)

i
Bobby Marks, ESPN

Top 10 in team salary heading into the third week of free agency: 1. Cleveland ($140.7M) 2. Portland ($140.2M) 3. Golden State ($133.3M) 4. Oklahoma City ($128M) 5. Washington ($126.1M) 6. Milwaukee ($120.8M) 7. Houston ($119.2M) 8. LA Clippers ($118.7M) 9. Toronto ($117.8M) 10. Charlotte ($116.5M)

i
Bobby Marks, ESPN

Jordan Crying Face.png

The more the Knicks let this ride, the more they lose leverage (at least whatever is left of it)

He gone man.

And funny thinking of how much of an event summer league is now compared to back when you could get NT shoutouts.

The more the Knicks let this ride, the more they lose leverage (at least whatever is left of it)

Not necessarily, his value is at rock bottom thanks to Phil, this is actually a smart play by them for once. He has a no trade clause anyway so best to try and build his value back up somewhat or worst case let him play the year out and leave so you can properly rebuild and not take on any more bad deals.

Not necessarily, his value is at rock bottom thanks to Phil, this is actually a smart play by them for once. He has a no trade clause anyway so best to try and build his value back up somewhat or worst case let him play the year out and leave so you can properly rebuild and not take on any more bad deals.

Exactly.

ty lawson playing in china? lmao

Luis Scola is on his team :lol:

Those were the days bruh. Orlando league is still largely irrelevant tho

Can't stand the Orlando summer league and those terrible camera views. Like I'm watching a game from the bleachers at the Y. I don't understand why they still even have it there. With as much as the NBA is concerned with making money why wouldn't you want every game somewhere that you can maximize the amount of fans buying tickets?

Can't stand the Orlando summer league and those terrible camera views. Like I'm watching a game from the bleachers at the Y. I don't understand why they still even have it there. With as much as the NBA is concerned with making money why wouldn't you want every game somewhere that you can maximize the amount of fans buying tickets?

I never really pay attention to the games but I kinda like how they have these future stars playing in a run down gym, almost like seeing a band or comedian perform in a small venue before they blow up. Has that grassroots vibe to it

I never really pay attention to the games but I kinda like how they have these future stars playing in a run down gym, almost like seeing a band or comedian perform in a small venue before they blow up. Has that grassroots vibe to it

Meh. I swear it seems like the top picks never even play in that league, and the ones that do almost never end up playing that great.

That's a good point. For the knicks right now, it's more addition by subtraction. as long as they are not forced to take on any bad contracts, it's a step forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom