Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Nike logo will also be added to all jerseys and shorts (except for the Hornets, who'll be wearing the Jordan Brand logo because Michael Jordan owns the team)."

Holy **** hahahahahhaha

Fam, please go back to the LOLakers avy.

just weird.

Pmatic_Avy.jpg

Not to mention most players hold open workouts for teams anyways. Okafor didn't do a private workout for the Sixers, but they were still able to attend a workout

IIRC, he didn't actually participate in the BDA sports workout that featured alot of guys. They never met with or watched Okafor in a workout setting.

He and his agent also told the team NOT to draft him...same as Porzingis. Hinkie was at KP's first open workout. So both guys literally didn't want to play for the Sixers. Why the Sixers went with one guy who didn't want to be there over the other....we'll never know.

Porzingis, meanwhile, could have been the pick at no. 3 for Philly, but his agent gave the sixers nothing, not a workout, not a meeting, and not even a physical.

The reason he went to the Knicks is because of Andy Miller and James Dolan relationship.

Miller funnels a lot of his clients to New York.

Porzingis, meanwhile, could have been the pick at no. 3 for Philly, but his agent gave the sixers nothing, not a workout, not a meeting, and not even a physical.

The reason he went to the Knicks is because of Andy Miller and James Dolan relationship.

Miller funnels a lot of his clients to New York.

All that and the Sixers still could have drafted Zinger. Hell Phil wanted Okafor instead.

Thats why i'd never give Phil credit for drafting KP. Okafor was his guy.

As far as Melo goes, zero chance the Knicks get back Ariza or Capela.

How are you guys liking new NT?
I think I'm too old to learn the new layout.

Might be pretty ghost this Season :frown:

"The Nike logo will also be added to all jerseys and shorts (except for the Hornets, who'll be wearing the Jordan Brand logo because Michael Jordan owns the team)."
This is so dope.
Mad respect because that should not be allowed, no way.
Nike logo or Nike logo, those should be the choices, but its GOAT, give him the Jumpman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom