Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened after that kiss though and the ball was tipped? Magic hit that boy with a clothesline from hell and their relationship was frayed for years.

And I have no problem with that either.

But the assumption to the common fans is that if it isn't fisticuffs then these guys are all friends

I mean it's a different generation most these dudes are buddy buddy all the time. As long as it doesn't affect the competitiveness on the court, shouldn't be a problem, but the AAU'ing of the league has for sure taken some animosity out of the game. I don't think you can dispute the league is less physical (soft) than in the past.

The fact that Melo's camp is trying to push this agenda that he's still an offensive juggernaut with 3/4 speed workouts and pickup game highlights is hilarious

I mean it's a different generation most these dudes are buddy buddy all the time. As long as it doesn't affect the competitiveness on the court, shouldn't be a problem, but the AAU'ing of the league has for sure taken some animosity out of the game. I don't think you can dispute the league is less physical (soft) than in the past.

This is a farce. People were "buddy buddy" back in the day too, you just didn't see it because of social media. Also, Free Agency culture isn't the same as it is now.

Isiah Thomas verbatim said that if Michael Jordan wanted to come join the Pistons he would have "Welcomed him with open arms"

What you think was happening in the summer at UCLA in the 80's? You think Laker players only hung out with Laker players? LOL

This is a farce. People were "buddy buddy" back in the day too, you just didn't see it because of social media. Also, Free Agency culture isn't the same as it is now.

Isiah Thomas verbatim said that if Michael Jordan wanted to come join the Pistons he would have "Welcomed him with open arms"

What you think was happening in the summer at UCLA in the 80's? You think Laker players only hung out with Laker players? LOL

K

The fact that Melo's camp is trying to push this agenda that he's still an offensive juggernaut with 3/4 speed workouts and pickup game highlights is hilarious

Fully expect Melo to ball out with a hoody tied all the way up.

He's a top 10 offensive player in the league but ok

He still has a range of ways to score in his arsenal

What happened after that kiss though and the ball was tipped? Magic hit that boy with a clothesline from hell and their relationship was frayed for years.
nah that aint true magic was a snake and did zeke dirty by not standing up for him to be on the olympic team. mj blackballed zeke and magic just became a yes man. thats what got zeke pissed and he started throwing them magic gay rumors out there.

they was cool even after all the wars they had on court. it was the betrayal of magic that did their friendship in

The league is soft. It's not like Mike had guys coming out to the hangar of his movie set to help him get his game back after a layoff.

Millennials, I tell you.

Magic and Isaiah used to KISS each other ON the court at tip off.....

But the league is "soft" now lol.

And this is why you can't pay Lonzo like a typical high lotto pick Nike, Adidas, etc.

Said it months ago. Offering starboy 1.5 mil a year to wear hyperdunks lol.

That's petty change. Especially to a ***** who's pops copped him and his brothers matching BMWs while they were in high school.....and just copped Gelo a rari.

Better bring them bags.....

upload_2017-7-19_14-43-3.png

these are hard

This. There's the jab step, the double jab step, the jab step into the pump fake followed by a jab step, the hesitation jab step, the jab....
You joke but the man doesn't need that much space to get his shot off. The jab step variations are his bread and butter

Didn't MJ befriend Barkley and buy him a watch, then tell someone else afterwards that he "hated that fat *****"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom