Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a dream that KD decided to join the T-wolves lol. Had to wake up and Google to see if it was true lol
bF6Cp.jpg

You guys don't see the absurdity in wanting to see athletes carry their competitiveness off the floor?

What void does sports fill in your life that something like that would bother you?

If Lebron and Draymond being cordial off the floor bothers you...there's legit something wrong with you.
Yeah ok, keep reaching basketball or not you foul me hard if you want. I am going to foul the **** out of you next play we ain't going out for drinks afterward or linking up at some wedding. Dudes got soft and lost all competitive spirit these days, Russ ain't built like that. I may not like some of his basketball decisions but no question he is trying to win no matter what. I guarantee him and Pat Beverly ain't bossum buddies.

Yeah ok, keep reaching basketball or not you foul me hard if you want. I am going to foul the **** out of you next play we ain't going out for drinks afterward or linking up at some wedding. Dudes got soft and lost all competitive spirit these days, Russ ain't built like that. I may not like some of his basketball decisions but no question he is trying to win no matter what. I guarantee him and Pat Beverly ain't bossum buddies.

It's....a game.

You don't have a ******* clue how Westbrook would interact with Pat Beverly off the court. The fact that you think you do based on how you perceive them is bizarre.

It's....a game.

You don't have a ****ing clue how Westbrook would interact with Pat Beverly off the court. The fact that you think you do based on how you perceive them is bizarre.
I guess Westbrook keeps you informed on all his moves right, I am speculating just like everyone else in this thread. Your avy ain't animated anymore but NOPE.

The league is soft. It's not like Mike had guys coming out to the hangar of his movie set to help him get his game back after a layoff.

Millennials, I tell you.
Dudes firing blanks left and right in this thread, not a millennial. I guess the numerous players (Barkley, Shaq, Isiah, Jordan, Dominique, Dr. J, Magic, Larry, Kareem, Malone, etc) from past eras who said NBA today is soft don't know what they are talking about either.

Attachments

• 7VN5Ep5.gif
    7VN5Ep5.gif
    490.2 KB · Views: 1
Lol at using a dirty play where an injury occurred to make a point about player relationships at large.

I guess Westbrook keeps you informed on all his moves right, I am speculating just like everyone else in this thread. Your avy ain't animated anymore but NOPE.

Dudes firing blanks left and right in this thread, not a millennial. I guess the numerous players (Barkley, Shaq, Isiah, Jordan, Dominique, Dr. J, Magic, Larry, Kareem, Malone, etc) from past eras who said NBA today is soft don't know what they are talking about either.

Definitely didn't call you a millennial, I was being sarcastic.

Magic and isiah kissed but guys can't hoop together in the offseason?

If you're an NBA player, how else are you supposed to get quality runs?

Definitely didn't call you a millennial, I was being sarcastic.

Magic and isiah kissed but guys can't hoop together in the offseason?

If you're an NBA player, how else are you supposed to get quality runs?

What happened after that kiss though and the ball was tipped? Magic hit that boy with a clothesline from hell and their relationship was frayed for years.

Would only make sense for athletes to hang with each other off the court. Probably the only people who don't want anything from you but just a friendship.

There are some legit weirdos in here. Some more open about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom