Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a dream that KD decided to join the T-wolves lol. Had to wake up and Google to see if it was true lol

And as for Melo, I don't think outside of the BBC he has THAT much influence in the league that will somehow cause irreparable harm to the new regime of the Knicks. That's going to be there anyway cause their owner is a nincompoop. Phil tried everything possible to get him to waive his NTC but pride wouldn't let him do it and now the pool of suitors has shrank to almost nothing, Knicks can't just take a bad deal just to please Melo.
Phil tried everything possible besides sitting down with Melo man to man. PJ acted like he wears a dress and tried all that subliminal Zen bs that his own mind can't even comprehend anymore...

Man, it would be cool to play a couple of pick ups games with the pros.

Not that I would be able to do anything, but hey. I hustle. lol

Damn phil really pissed away his whole legacy messing around with the knicks huh. Not even recognized as a championship coach anymore. Coach Caron Godwin > PJ

I kind of like this, but then again don't like that everyone is cool now in the NBA. I guess as long as you play HARD against each other what difference does it make.

I mean dude did play like FOREVER, might want to see if Hakeem wants to get in on it as a silent partner.

Yeah, it is kind of weird to me too.

As long as it's off court, I guess.

You guys don't see the absurdity in wanting to see athletes carry their competitiveness off the floor?

What void does sports fill in your life that something like that would bother you?

If Lebron and Draymond being cordial off the floor bothers you...there's legit something wrong with you.

Last edited:
You guys don't see the absurdity in wanting to see athletes carry their competitiveness off the floor?

What void does sports fill in your life that something like that would bother you?

If Lebron and Draymond being cordial off the floor bothers you...there's legit somethings wrong with you.
These the same dudes who think wrestling story lines are real.

If Lebron and Draymond being cordial off the floor bothers you...there's legit somethings wrong with you.
Alright, you're trying to bring this topic to a level that's way too serious.

It's just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom