Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinsdorf still owns the team, so it's not like anything will really change if GarPax are fired.

If you're willing to trade AD then I think ya no question you trade Cousins and go full on rebuild. Don't even waste Cousins time.

Imagine the type of rebuild the Pelicans could do if they were to trade those two too. They'd be looking nice as hell for the future instead of this jumbled together mess of a roster they currently have. That Jrue contract was the nail in the coffin for them.

need my apple emojis back

:frown:

Untitled-2.png

JJ got his satchel, can't be mad at him for that.

I see him ending signing a 2/3 year deal with the Nets next season.

If I were the Pelicans GM I would have zero patience for this AD/Cousins duo to work out.

Unless they're surprisingly good, I'd move Cousins at the trade deadline then move AD on draft night. He'd get a MAJOR haul in return for both and it would be the fastest rebuild ever.

Lebron coming to Lakers unless Doc is out in LA. AD is going to bolt for Boston unless they make a big splash this year, which is unlikely in the stacked west.

If I were the Pelicans GM I would have zero patience for this AD/Cousins duo to work out.

Unless they're surprisingly good, I'd move Cousins at the all star break then move AD on draft night. He'd get a MAJOR haul in return for both and it would be the fastest rebuild ever.
I like that plan you give them plenty of time to try and make it work.

I think it should start with AD demanding better management with the team and showing signs of unhappiness, maybe its just me, but he seems offly complacent with the direction of the organization. Maybe he isn't, maybe he's quite to the media. If he doesn't add pressure to the organization, I dont think they are smart enough to rebuild.

AD is not getting traded with 2 plus years on his deal. Boston ain't getting two top 5 picks either.

AD is not getting traded with 2 plus years on his deal. Boston ain't getting two top 5 picks either.

I like your team a lot better after the KCP signing but you still gotta admit the only teams you're probably going to have a better record than this year are the Suns, Nets, Knicks and Magic.

Lakers will be getting another top 10 pick for sure. No idea why they wanna win games right now. The top 5 is stacked with good bigs and you gotta pair Lonzo with a young big.

For AD to be traded NO would have to do a commit to a full reset. Which means someone would have to swallow Holiday's contract. High unlikely at this point. Or in the near future.

Lakers will be getting another top 10 pick for sure. No idea why they wanna win games right now. The top 5 is stacked with good bigs and you gotta pair Lonzo with a young big.

The pick goes to the Sixers or Celtics no matter what. If it's 2-5 it goes to the Celtics. If it's the 1 or 6+ then it goes to the Sixers. And whoever out of the two of us doesn't get the Lakers pick this year gets the Kings unprotected first rounder in 2019.

I like your team a lot better after the KCP signing but you still gotta admit the only teams you're probably going to have a better record than this year are the Suns, Nets, Knicks and Magic.

Forgot the Kings, Hawks, and Sixers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom