Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your team a lot better after the KCP signing but you still gotta admit the only teams you're probably going to have a better record than this year are the Suns, Nets, Knicks and Magic.

Hawks, Pacers, and Bulls will be tanking as well. Kings aren't going to be good either. Lakers will not be a bottom 5 team.

I like your team a lot better after the KCP signing but you still gotta admit the only teams you're probably going to have a better record than this year are the Suns, Nets, Knicks and Magic.

Did the Pacers and bulls die?

Last edited:
Collison- Cory Joseph
Oladipo- Lance
Bogdanovic- GRIII
Leaf-Sabonis
Turner- Jefferson

Not the worse out there, Bulls should def be in the top 5 worse convo tho

Yup, I can definitely see them having a better record than the Lakers especially playing against more easter conference teams.

Collison- Cory Joseph
Oladipo- Lance
Bogdanovic- GRIII
Leaf-Sabonis
Turner- Jefferson

Man you really took the time to type out the whole roster and still came to the conclusion that it's a decent squad :lol:

DFLpVwAXoAAIlrI.jpg

Collison- Cory Joseph
Oladipo- Lance
Bogdanovic- GRIII
Leaf-Sabonis
Turner- Jefferson

I dont see it. Bogdanovic and Oladipo are meh at best. Turner and Collison are alright. It will be interesting to see what Turner does as the main option. Once they realize they are well out of playoff contention they will start tanking at the allstar break.

Hawks definitely going to be trash though. I dont even know who the hell is going to start for them other than Shroeder and Bazemore.

They going to roll out a starting lineup of:

Schroeder
Bazemore
Prince
Collins
Plumlee

Yeah that team is going to have more losses than the lakers.

Liam Schroeder
Bazemore
Bembry
Prince
Collins

They can switch everything on the perimeter. Bud gonna run some good sets. Obviously no star power but I wouldn't be surprised if they won 35 games somehow

Schroeder was 25/7 in the playoffs, it'll probably come down to 21/7.

Hawks will be better than Chicago, Orlando, Indiana and New York alone in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom