Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFOID9tXgAA8qm8.jpg

Answer ?s like "How many players scored 25+ PPG w/o making a 3 in the 3-point era" in the Play Index

dont know how yall think dame is that dude. hes always came off as a whinny little ***** and dumb *** moreso than alot these players yall love to hate

Dame was pretty incredible post-ASG. He's never going to get voted in by the fans though, and there are too many good wings and talented young bigs that are probably going to make the team ahead of him.

Dame was pretty incredible post-ASG. He's never going to get voted in by the fans though, and there are too many good wings and talented young bigs that are probably going to make the team ahead of him.
Its kinda crazy how he'll basically be an afterthought for his entire career at this rate :lol:

27/5/6 on 44/37/90.

Russ Harden Bron Steph Durant IT are the only guys capable of giving you that. 6 dudes. That's it.

Yeah man dame is that dude that I'll look back at as that dude who was under appreciated in a sense. Hope he can win some things tho. Never know

Hopefully Lillard and CJ either join a contender or the Blazers turn into a contender at some point

Hmm, from DeKobe to DeHarden incoming?

“We got to have a better mentality of ball movement, man movement and spacing,” Casey said on Wednesday while on The Andrew Walker Show on Sportsnet 590 The FAN.

“DeMar DeRozan, have him handle the ball a bit more as a point guard, a facilitator, a passer. Kyle Lowry moving the ball a bit more, spacing up. We don’t want to give our whole ‘what we’re going to try to do next year’ away, but again it comes down to passing the basketball and better spacing more so, than we know, one-on-one play.”

Blazers had some tough breaks since Brandon Roy and Greg Oden. Could've been contenders if they kept stable and growing like gs and okc.

They don't need to be contenders for me to appreciate them. I'm a fan

It doesn't mean they have to be contenders for you to appreciate them. If you're a fan of a player then you obviously would like to see them win at some point in their careers.

Everybody ain't meant to win nor do their talents put that expectation on them. Dame is.great but he's not one of those upper echelon guys.

That isnt true. Damian Lillard is one of my favourite players and I couldnt care less if he wins.

Winning and Rings Culture are wildly over rated.

I misss being able to see the top posters in a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom