Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Conley aint ask that woman if he could do a DNA test on her baby. Midas whale ask for a prenup and a hall pass while you're at it.

Pretty much. That's Chandler or Marc's kid. Or his wife got the most dominant genes on earth.

Where did I indicate that I don't want him to stay healthy?

If you want him to stay healthy then why even constantly say negative **** like that?

We're talking about some damn Shirley temples and you feel the need to predict future injuries for him already.

Shane Larkin passing up on some decent money to sign with the Celtics. What's the chances of him making the squad? Not a lot of good ball handlers there so maybe?

Feels like it was just yesterday when Wiggins was drafted and now he's about to get a 5 year $148mil extension

giphy.gif

I got reported? :rofl:
Next time I'll remember to not tell someone to stop whining before calling them out for lying.

If over the next 6 months that boy don't get a any darker or start getting a curl Mike need to run.

Baby got blondish hair, bluish eyes and white skin. I aint saying it aint his......but I aint saying it is either

who is 23phorlife and why does he keep liking your posts? like every single post lol
this showing who likes posts is great

No idea, but I can promise this is the only account I have and a mod can confirm that. I'm not pulling a Mister Friendly and repping myself.

I 100% understand why Mamba doesn't want Lebron & I kinda agree with him o_O

It really depends on the circumstances to be honest. If he comes and just brings another superstar with him, great. If he comes, wants the lakers to trade away a bunch of young players and mortgage the next 10-15 years for 2 good years of lebron then **** that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom