Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda crazy how he'll basically be an afterthought for his entire career at this rate :lol:

27/5/6 on 44/37/90.

Russ Harden Bron Steph Durant IT are the only guys capable of giving you that. 6 dudes. That's it.
Yeah that's wild. Unfortunately, he just plays in the wrong conference. If he were in the East, perhaps things would be a tad different. Is someone like Kyrie THAT much better than him? I'm not sure.

Haha I hear you, but what are your thoughts on AD?

Solid ballplayer for the new Orleans pelicans

I'll go 0-82 for $30 mil

Nah man :lol:. Losing really sucks. The only type of person I can think of who says winning is overrated would be a loser..no offense. Like I can say that sex is slightly overrated but that's only when you're flooded with yambs. Let a drought happen and you'll be wanting some of that sweet magnolia like nobody's business

Nah man :lol:. Losing really sucks. The only type of person I can think of who says winning is overrated would be a loser..no offense. Like I can say that sex is slightly overrated but that's only when you're flooded with yambs. Let a drought happen and you'll be wanting some of that sweet magnolia like nobody's business

I know it's easy to say from the outside :lol: but honestly unless I was HOF level I'd have a hard time passing up paydays for rings. I never would have said that when I was younger and thought I could actually go somewhere

Losing does suck.

But under the context of a league with 30 teams that is run by dynasties where only 3-4 different franchises win a title each decade and when the average All-Star caliber player's prime may only be 5-10 years, there really aren't many opportunities for guys to win a chip.

That's what makes winning a title, especially multiples, so great. However, it's also the reason why you can't blame every player who doesn't win one. Takes a lot of things that are out of your control to win a title no matter how great you or your team are. That's why I'll never lessen a player's legacy because he didn't win the big one. It just isn't for everybody.

Bro There's 30 teams in the NBA, all of which aren't created equal. There's Billions of women on earth lol

I know it's easy to say from the outside :lol: but honestly unless I was HOF level I'd have a hard time passing up paydays for rings. I never would have said that when I was younger and thought I could actually go somewhere

Someone like Kevin Durant had to go win a couple championships.

But if I was someone like Paul Millsap I'm following the money wherever it takes me :lol:

comparing losing to not getting any sex. NT extremes.

If you were losing in the league, making millions, droughts will never occur. Can't compare.

Leemelone yambs reference so on point .

I wouldn't say winning is overrated since every players main goal should be to win but in player evaluations it is put Kyrie is looked at by some people as better or on the same level as wall and lillard but the eye test and other things suggest he's the most one dimensional among all of them.

Just switched it up from balling in low cut nikes to adidas and I must say these boost ball shoes are amazing comfort wise

I'm not even necessarily talking about rings, just the notion that winning is overrated. For the most part all the real winners in the nba have rings but aside from that you don't do all that work and put in all those hours just to get beat. At the very least you want to compete at the highest level

Your chances of getting laid are way higher than winning a championship come on lol if push came to shove you could literally control that if you wanted.

You can't do that in the NBA at all.

But with that being said, winning in the NBA is such a hard thing to do, and so many things have to go right, that you can't 'overrate' that especially when it comes to an All star level player or higher. There's just some perspective to be had.

Again tho, not about rings. 'Winning is overrated '. I can't get down with that, that's loser talk. Like a virgin saying yambs is overrated. .like what?? You at least wanna be a guy who people look at and say man..that dude did everything in his power to win, left it all on the court. Not a player that's known for not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom