Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Melo we're to waive his NTC, sure, but don't you think he'd want to play with Lebron AND Kyrie, and not just Lebron?

I think getting out of New York is his number 1 priority and he'd be in a lock to go to the Finals and have the option to be a free agent next year. It's a win win for him.

[/QUOTE]

With the way the game is played now... Does defense still win championships?

Would the Big 4 Detroit Squad of early 2000 be a top 3 seed in the East last season?
Warriors' defense in the Finals, especially Game 1 was quite impressive.

Cavs gotta find a way to include Tristan Thompson or JR Smith in any Kyrie trade.

Bron done ring chasing? Never. Mans is a real life Sonic the Hedgehog.

was all good just a week ago

Footage of Bron and Kyrie

1*P59B4btXa9R2TiiLBboyhg.gif
137.gif

Bron hopped on twitter ths morning like

6vz9RH6.gif

Next season

maxresdefault.jpg

Bronze from now on..

tumblr_static_41ymios5b70gc8w00840ckswc.gif

Warriors' defense in the Finals, especially Game 1 was quite impressive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah GSW's defense is often overlooked. They're the best defensive team in the NBA.

was all good just a week ago

Footage of Bron and Kyrie

1*P59B4btXa9R2TiiLBboyhg.gif
137.gif

Bron hopped on twitter ths morning like

6vz9RH6.gif

Next season

maxresdefault.jpg

Bronze from now on..

tumblr_static_41ymios5b70gc8w00840ckswc.gif

Cavs send KYrie and JR for Melo. Melo and Bron will be Free agents after one season and Cavs will have cap space to do some things in Free Agency.

Rose
Melo
Bron
Love
TT

It's ugly, but still far and away the best team in the East. I think Dan would actually be fine with this if he could get one pick, he gets to do a hard reset and not have to have a 200 million dollar payroll after next season.

Cavs send KYrie and JR for Melo. Melo and Bron will be Free agents after one season and Cavs will have cap space to do some things in Free Agency.

Lol if the Lakers can't get free agents the Cavs ain't getting **** without lebron and kyrie

Rose
Melo
Bron
Love
TT

It's ugly, but still far and away the best team in the East. I think Dan would actually be fine with this if he could get one pick, he gets to do a hard reset and not have to have a 200 million dollar payroll after next season.

Yeah Cleveland is taking that Melo trade if it includes a pick or two.

Rose
Melo
Bron
Love
TT

Boston would win 2 games max in a series.

Are y'all bald by any chance?
Nope keep the low ceasar and a full beard.
Good stuff. My curls are luxurious in my fro hawk as well. Just find it interesting seems like a lot of people hating on the natural look are lacking in the follicle department themselves.
I think it might be the military upbringing to me, perhaps my age also. 36.

DAMN this thread is moving FAST. I missed 30 pages.

Bron makes terrible players look good.

Star players can have their games neutered when playing with him but you could say that about most teams with multiple all stars. Someone has to take a back seat.

But even with that I feel like he deferred to Kyrie a lot the last couple years, Kyrie could shoot whenever he wanted. Love has had to change his game from being just a mid post guy but he still huge games last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom