Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying. How are we overlooking something this drastic based on the East being "weak"?

That team is not beating Boston or Washington. I'm not even sure that team wins it's division over Milwaukee if Jabari's knees work next season.

:D You wylin right now

Hand checking never really left, people just use it a lot more sparingly now. The guys with elite defensive reputations are usually allowed to get away with it more.

Wow, just read news that Kyrie wants to get traded. I always thought that he wanted to be the alpha dog on the team and that was never going to happen with Bron Bron on the cavs. He could have just waited another year, since Lebron was gonna most likely leave Cleveland anyways.

Teams that I think Kyrie could theoretically play for if traded:

Miami Heat: Young team that has a good big man as well as athletic wing in Winslow and you can have Dragic come off the bench. Plus Miami.

San Antonio Spurs: Perennial contender that needs a point guard. Tony Parker is injured and has definitely lost a step. He'll have to play D but you have an elite coach that players love to play for.

Chicago Bulls: I think that Kyrie would definitely be the man in Chicago with an aging D-Wade who might leave next season anyways. Only issue is the roster is pretty thin and I don't see them doing much damage with or without Kyrie.

I hope Kyrie speaks out if there really are issues with Bron.

this would finally give substance to the whines of the emotional Lebron haters

And IT is going to give up 35 a night. It doesn't matter the fit, Boston isn't good enough to compete yet. And they lost their best defender as well to boot. Cavs would get swept in the Finals, but they'd run through the East on firepower alone like they did this past season.

Boston improved even if they lost Bradley. You're a Lakers fan though so I get it...

Bradley-Hayward
Jerebko-Tatum
Olynyk-Morris
Amir-Baynes

Great offseason if you ask me. I was tired of that IT, Bradley, Smart miniature lineup.

Wooooow

So mini Mamba wanna go solo already. Ain't mad at him. Might as well trade him for Melo. Kyrie in NY would be the best thing to happen to that team since Ewing.

Luckily Melo didnt go to the Cavs. Just go to the Rockets.

Kyrie is smart doing this now. He's not trying to deal with the drama next season of Lebron maybe leaving or staying.

kyrie fed up with cavs mgmt/gilbert
no GM, bron leaving, he isnt trying to rebuild again

Kyrie sees the writing on the wall and is trying to get out a year early.

Luckily Melo didnt go to the Cavs. Just go to the Rockets.

Kyrie is smart doing this now. He's not trying to deal with the drama next season of Lebron maybe leaving or staying.

So Kyrie is Dre leaving Deathrow

patrice.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom