Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kyrie is Dre leaving Deathrow

patrice.png

Haha

whats wrong with this guy? 1. he didnt impress me when lebron went to the bench. he had many shots to take over games. he did at times and was great last year but this year not so much. i just dont get this guy what does he think is going to happen? i dont see many teams that can trade for him and then be a contender. 2. hes not going to spurs. shame he didnt do this earlier the twolves might have traded wiggens for him. also cavs might have gotten paul george for him signed drose. not bad.

crazy offseason

should 6ers trade fultz for him?

Boston improved even if they lost Bradley. You're a Lakers fan though so I get it...

Bradley-Hayward
Jerebko-Tatum
Olynyk-Morris
Amir-Baynes

Great offseason if you ask me. I was tired of that IT, Bradley, Smart miniature lineup.

Where did I say they didn't improve? I said they lost their best defender which they did. And still can't compete with CLE which they can't.

Boston improved even if they lost Bradley. You're a Lakers fan though so I get it...

Bradley-Hayward
Jerebko-Tatum
Olynyk-Morris
Amir-Baynes

Great offseason if you ask me. I was tired of that IT, Bradley, Smart miniature lineup.

Jerebko's in Utah now.

They not hand checking like they used to do in the early 90's.

Not trying to see 83-75 scores anymore.
they hand checked in the 80s too and the scores were still well over 100+ per game

matter of fact between 1977-1992 the avg score of an NBA game didnt go below 105ppg, which was this seasons avg. todays leauge teams have only avg 100+ for 4 consecutive years and only 6 times since 1995-1996.

PPG per game/per season has always been about pace and less about hand checking. the hand check = lower scoring narrative just isnt supported by the numbers. PACE = scoring is supported by the numbers

so many people think that because this is a 3pt shooting league now, that the league scored way more points than they did in the 80s and thats just false as well. the only reason the 90s bogged down a bit is because of the current trend that the centers needed the ball every time down in half court sets and the success of the bulls in the half court.

Last edited:
Nah, he did it for his city. I think that he felt Gilbert
would change, but Gilbert one of them idiot owners which seems to be the norm nowadays.

doing things for your state/ city/ block/ street is childish and immature

add to that that city didnt give a **** about him

Now even as a LeBron hater, how is he an idiot for going back? He extended his championship window by leaving Miami.

Dan Gilbert let Lebron know privately his first 7 years that winning was not a priority.

during the Miami years Gilbert let us all know publicly that he didnt give one **** about Lebron.

Lebron not being able to figure that out makes him an idiot.

My goodness this offseason just get wilder and wilder.

It was all good just a year ago for the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom