Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myrie just following the template of his mentor, pretty simple. If what they said is true about him wanting out last year after they won the chip, that's a mentality of a killer. He didn't sign up for the Bron show and all that entails, can't fault the guy for wanting to see where his potential can take him. He's already a champion, and was a huge part of that title, nobody can ever take that away from him.

You sound dumb as hell to call lebron a sucka and call bryant and irving "killers." Bryant is the biggest sucka out of the three, by far.

You sound dumb as hell to call lebron a sucka and call bryant and irving "killers." Bryant is the biggest sucka out of the three, by far.
KobeBryantShrugging.jpg

Nothing personal were men debating sports. U guys get so sensitive every time I have to give u some perspective.

Kd would have been better than LeBron if he had some real life confidence but unfortunately his softness holds him back like LeBron just a little more.

real talk tho, what makes him soft? and lebron..not soft?

By a large margin, also an athletic gap

what about brons athleticism allows him to do what kd cannot? and what can lebron do that kd cannot?

Better passer, but what else?

ftr, I think kd's height and wingspan more than make up for the athleticism difference between the two..

what about brons athleticism allows him to do what kd cannot? and what can lebron do that kd cannot?

Better passer, but what else?

ftr, I think kd's height and wingspan more than make up for the athleticism difference between the two..
If you guys think KD is better then I can't help that. Personally I think Bron and Steph are still better

I was about to say. Pip wasn't even Pip yet.

22/9/6/2/1 on 50% shooting in the playoffs while being an elite defensive player is "fringe all-star at best"?

If you look at Mike's numbers against Detroit all those years, they were pretty much the same.

Scottie is the one who really leveled up on them in '91, which makes sense being that this is a team game after all.

Point being, Scottie was quite a bit more than a "fringe all-star at best" when Chicago finally broke thru.

Similar story for Shaq & Kobe. Shaq was the same dominant player that he was in Orlando, but they didn't break through until Kobe started to justify the Jordan hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom