Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm old enough to remember Jordan's first ring.

Scottie was at best a fringe allstar player and in no way top 30. When the Bull won their 1st championship.

People overrate winning when it comes to player evaluations

I'm old enough to remember Jordan's first ring.

Scottie was at best a fringe allstar player and in no way top 30. When the Bull won their 1st championship.

People overrate winning when it comes to player evaluations

I was about to say. Pip wasn't even Pip yet.

I'm fully aware of lebrons accomplishments not sure why u feel the need to slurp him so much. We're talking about this because a young star in his prime doesn't wanna play with the best player in the world. There's something wrong no matter how much u **** riders wanna deny it
There's no slurping. It's simply stating the obvious. Building around the best basketball player in the world is generally an intelligent thing to do. Plenty of dense-minded folks on NT though, so I'm not all that surprised that someone takes offense to common sense.

Kyrie won his ring. If he wants to go play elsewhere and not have his team be as good, that's his prerogative. I have no issue.

Myrie just following the template of his mentor, pretty simple. If what they said is true about him wanting out last year after they won the chip, that's a mentality of a killer. He didn't sign up for the Bron show and all that entails, can't fault the guy for wanting to see where his potential can take him. He's already a champion, and was a huge part of that title, nobody can ever take that away from him.

There's no slurping. It's simply stating the obvious. Building around the best basketball player in the world is generally an intelligent thing to do. Plenty of dense-minded folks on NT though, so I'm not all that surprised that someone takes offense to common sense.

Kyrie won his ring. If he wants to go play elsewhere and not have his team be as good, that's his prerogative. I have no issue.
No need to State the obvious everyone is already aware of. It was indeed slurping.

Who knows maybe Kyrie just wants to go average 40 since he got his ring but I gottaassume any competitive guy wants to win. But every man has pride and I can't blame him for being sick of LeBron calling all the shots getting all the credit while he has to actually go win the games when things get tough.

Literally the only thing Bron is better than KD at now is passing.

Nothing personal were men debating sports. U guys get so sensitive every time I have to give u some perspective.

Kd would have been better than LeBron if he had some real life confidence but unfortunately his softness holds him back like LeBron just a little more.

James has taught an NBA generation to share the ball, the wealth and, maybe most of all, the ownership of self in a billion-dollar industry.
see bron a playa i gotta fw him for this
pimp.gif

It's weird af but can't knock a player for controlling his career.

No more obligations to be loyal anymore haha

Where does loyalty lay though, i'd say his intentions seem respectable so far, i think it depends on where he ends up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom