Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs need to on the phone with the nuggets

Jamal Murray, Wilson Chandler and a 1st rounder for Myrie make the most sense for both teams.

Don't Google, Bymombo, Vucci would help Lebby now. That's based on Lebby. On their own or with other star players, no, they are not win now pieces

Biyombo is a poorer man's version of Tristan Thompson and Vucevic is a lesser Kevin Love. Gordon and Payton aren't helping Cleveland win anything either.

1440x1033.jpeg.46959275f085444abe97588d930c9ecf

I used to hate draymon...now I got nothing but love for dude. The ultimate overachiever. Homie really thinks he is a HOFer. And nobody can convince him he's not.

Dray and Lavar are much needed, they are gold.

Biyombo is a poorer man's version of Tristan Thompson and Vucevic is a lesser Kevin Love. Gordon and Payton aren't helping Cleveland win anything either.
They'd still make it to the finals, is my point. With or without Irving, they're not beating GSW so it's moot

Don't Google would be fun to watch on Cleveland. Nobody mentioned Payton or Gordon

They'd still make it to the finals, is my point. With or without Irving, they're not beating GSW so it's moot

Don't Google would be fun to watch on Cleveland. Nobody mentioned Payton or Gordon

I'm not sure that team makes it to the finals. I don't think that's a package Cleveland should be seeking out. I mentioned Gordon and Payton because they're probably the most attractive young pieces Orlando has considering age and contract situation and they're not helping.

I'm not sure that team makes it to the finals. I don't think that's a package Cleveland should be seeking out. I mentioned Gordon and Payton because they're probably the most attractive young pieces Orlando has considering age and contract situation and they're not helping.
Gordon and Payton are not more attractive than Don't Google and Vucci

Agree to disagree

Damn near the same package or better than what the kings got back for Boogie.

Kyrie got 2 years left on his deal though. Jimmy Buckets got a top 10 pick and 2 other lottery pick players. That should be the minimum starting point for Kyrie.

If the Cavs were smart they'd move both Kyrie and Love for a ton of young players and assets to build with. LeBron is out after this year regardless...they wouldn't be left with nothing again like last time.

Kyrie got 2 years left on his deal though. Jimmy Buckets got a top 10 pick and 2 other lottery pick players. That should be the minimum starting point for Kyrie.

In the trade I suggested. Cleveland would get a better prospect than of those teams while getting a win now player. The pick would be the worse of the 3 though.

Yup, Lavine is coming off ACL and Dunn was an old rookie who didn't quite make the impact that was expected. Not every lottery pick is built equally year to year

Definitely need to look between the lines. It's a big haul without adding anyone else

Eh they can get more. Jamal Murray is a nice player but Lavine put up 19 a game on almost 40% from 3. ACL injuries aren't what they used to be.

Last edited:
Who is don't Google. And this off season is like a reality show. Makes up for the past 3 or 4 boring off seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom