Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate draymon...now I got nothing but love for dude. The ultimate overachiever. Homie really thinks he is a HOFer. And nobody can convince him he's not.

Dray and Lavar are much needed, they are gold.

its still jason Richardson's jersey when we're talking that i believe era.

If the Cavs were smart they'd move both Kyrie and Love for a ton of young players and assets to build with. LeBron is out after this year regardless...they wouldn't be left with nothing again like last time.

It would be crazy to somewhat sabatage this season in a sense but Gilbert has to be thinking about trading love and Kyrie and young assets and just say **** it

Look at the payroll it's clear in a few years and teams will trade for expirings

He don't want to wait a few years that's the whole point. He's been waiting for 3 already since Bron hijacked his shine by coming back.

He don't want to wait a few years that's the whole point. He's been waiting for 3 already since Bron hijacked his shine by coming back.
Hijack his shine? Lmao. He was a certified loser before Lebby came. 3 straight trips to the finals which boosted irvings credibility, he has Lebby to thank for that

Does he care about the state of the team or does he just want to have the shine? It's no guarantee the team he may end up on offers him a chance to shine and a good team moving forward

Hijack his shine? Lmao. He was a certified loser before Lebby came. 3 straight trips to the finals which boosted irvings credibility, he has Lebby to thank for that

Does he care about the state of the team or does he just want to have the shine? It's no guarantee the team he may end up on offers him a chance to shine and a good team moving forward

Kyrie was an all star twice before LeBron got there. He signed the extension under the impression he was going to be the franchise guy. While the Cavs didn't make the playoffs his first couple years, they were improving and so was he as an individual player. Then Bron comes back and blows all that up from his standpoint. Did you not read the part of the story where he wanted out after they WON the chip in 2016. He'll never get the recognition he deserves especially when this one guy is clearly holding the franchise hostage and dictating every single thing that's going on either directly or indirectly.

Kyrie was an all star twice before LeBron got there. He signed the extension under the impression he was going to be the franchise guy. While the Cavs didn't make the playoffs his first couple years, they were improving and so was he as an individual player. Then Bron comes back and blows all that up from his standpoint. Did you not read the part of the story where he wanted out after they WON the chip in 2016. He'll never get the recognition he deserves especially when this one guy is clearly holding the franchise hostage and dictating every single thing that's going on either directly or indirectly.
Cool, a few all star nods in the east. Great. Looter in a riot I believe is what nt likes to say

He's a great player and I don't knock him for wanting what he wants, however making it out like Lebby sabatoged his career is petty

I also don't believe he wanted out after they won a ring. If you believe that, I won't argue with it

Point being whatever team he ends up on may be in a rebuild or have star players too. Tough to get exactly what's perceived that he wants

U guys can talk all u want, we wouldn't know half the cats Lebron played with if they weren't in Cleveland with Lebron. FACTS , just like Kobe did for bum *** ninjas too #smush

What does that have to do with Kyrie?

And the way y'all characterize Kyrie is exactly why he wants his own squad. Looter in a riot, haha.

U guys can talk all u want, we wouldn't know half the cats Lebron played with if they weren't in Cleveland with Lebron. FACTS , just like Kobe did for bum *** ninjas too #smush

Yeah, people certainly wouldn't know about Kylie, love, Thompson, jr, never without LeBron. Without him all those guys would have failed out the league 5 years ago

What does that have to do with Kyrie?

And the way y'all characterize Kyrie is exactly why he wants his own squad. Looter in a riot, haha.

Kyrie nice , he can take over whenever he wants , drop 50 whenever he wants. Let the lil ninja have his own. He played without Lebron once, he can do it again

Yeah, people certainly wouldn't know about Kylie, love, Thompson, jr, never without LeBron. Without him all those guys would have failed out the league 5 years ago

U just start watching NBA dog, Lebron been in this since 03 and u name players on the roster this year . ?

I can already see it now he'll never win anything without LeBron...until he actually does. Seen this movie before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom