Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas game predictions

Celtics vs Wizards
Rockets vs Spurs
Cavs vs GS
Thunder vs Timberwolves
Bucks vs Blazers

Julius Randle (28 points, 18 rebounds, 5 blocks), Nick Young (22 points, 5 threes), and DeMar DeRozan (21 points, 10 rebounds) led their team M.H.P. (Most Hated Players) to an 83-80 win over Redemption at Drew League. M.H.P. came back from a 13-point 2nd-half deficit, ending the game in a 32-16 run.

Kyrie was an all star twice before LeBron got there. He signed the extension under the impression he was going to be the franchise guy. While the Cavs didn't make the playoffs his first couple years, they were improving and so was he as an individual player. Then Bron comes back and blows all that up from his standpoint. Did you not read the part of the story where he wanted out after they WON the chip in 2016. He'll never get the recognition he deserves especially when this one guy is clearly holding the franchise hostage and dictating every single thing that's going on either directly or indirectly.

Let's not make it sound like Lebron did Kyrie dirty or something. Lol

my ***** orange julius

and they want that boy traded so d league future prospect nance jr can take his place

*insert disgusted hhh gif*

How the jimmer look bruh :nerd:

He looked confident in it and even though he didn't make that many they weren't bad, cringey misses. Even took a couple of 3's and at this point it's the confidence / reps that's more important than makes.

He has his in between floater that he likes. Won the game with it lowkey.

He did get punched on bad though :lol: :lol:

I agree with this and I can only imagine how good peak AI would be individually in this era where everyone especially bigs are spaced out and can shoot.

I love Kyrie though.
Iverson with no bigs clogging the lanes would EAT

Iverson with no bigs clogging the lanes would EAT

The big difference with him and kyrie is that peak AI got to the line a ton and I'd imagine that would DEFINITELY be the case for AI in today's NBA, which would have made him more efficient player overall. Giving AI real stretch bigs and wings that are found in today's NBA would do numbers for him(no pun) from an efficiency standpoint.

Just to round out Conor wearing that CJ Watson jersey with Dray getting in his feelings

DFcBqB3XgAEW18X.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom