Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a LeBron less east I think it's very realistic. A top 3 seed is completely within the realm of possibility within 2 years.
Well, sure if Lebby leaves the east, lots of possibilities open

Mil, Washington and Boston have a much better head start than what the Knicks could put out there with Irving

Philly has to play a game 1st, and as much as I like Giannis, not sold on the rest of that squad.

I'm much more sold on mil than the Knicks. What has New York showed at all to have any sort of faith in them. You can't criticize a contract like jr smiths and let hardaways slide, or Noah's

Not to mention they didn't eem have Jabari, who to his credit was proving me wrong and looking good. They're way ahead of New York even if ny for Irving

I used to hate draymon...now I got nothing but love for dude. The ultimate overachiever. Homie really thinks he is a HOFer. And nobody can convince him he's not.

Dray and Lavar are much needed, they are gold.

Not even the judges..when he gets in. Wash your face

Jabari is injury prone just like Embiid is for Philly, their ceilings ultimately will decide how high their respective squads can climb. But hopefully we'll get to see it play out in real time so the hypotheticals can be deaded. Need Kyrie x KP to happen.

Kyrie was an all star twice before LeBron got there. He signed the extension under the impression he was going to be the franchise guy. While the Cavs didn't make the playoffs his first couple years, they were improving and so was he as an individual player. Then Bron comes back and blows all that up from his standpoint. Did you not read the part of the story where he wanted out after they WON the chip in 2016. He'll never get the recognition he deserves especially when this one guy is clearly holding the franchise hostage and dictating every single thing that's going on either directly or indirectly.

First year Kyrie played they only got the 4th overall pick smh
Then they improved their way right into two first overalls :smokin
Then Lebby came along and messed all that up by taking them to the finals 3 years in a row and winning a chip smh

Then Lebby came along and messed all that up by taking them to the finals 3 years in a row and winning a chip smh
I'm saying.

Hardaways deal isn't that bad. He's young and was good the second half of the season.

He got Wed Mathews/bazemore $. JJ Riddick just got $23Ms. KCP got $18.

I'd be shocked if Kyrie can even lead you out of the first round as your best player. He still doesn't get to the foul line so he ends up with as many shots as points far too often. Doesn't play defense & has a history of his body betraying him as well.

Much better suited as your 2nd best scorer, and that's ok.

#TeamKiller #TeamCancer

If the Cavs were smart they'd move both Kyrie and Love for a ton of young players and assets to build with. LeBron is out after this year regardless...they wouldn't be left with nothing again like last time.

Smart. Package kyrie and love and get more. Downside is it would have to be like a 4 team deal and theyd need like 4-5 players back to make it even.

What did KCP turn down last year?

Thjr got second tier SG market value you money. It's the new norm
I think you're somewhat misunderstanding my main point in that whether or not you think hardaways deal is good or bad, it's similar to smith in Cleveland. Jokim similar to Thompson

So you can't say Cleveland has terrible contracts and that New York doesn't. Comparing clevelands salaries to New York's

Of course building with zinger vs love is more ideal, no doubt.

Jabari is injury prone just like Embiid is for Philly, their ceilings ultimately will decide how high their respective squads can climb. But hopefully we'll get to see it play out in real time so the hypotheticals can be deaded. Need Kyrie x KP to happen.
Health is extremely important for both of those teams. Healthy Jabari looks like he could be a legit #2 offensively for a good team going forward, and Middleton is a better #3 than anybody on the Knicks.

Health important to the Knicks too though. Kyrie has been consistently banged up throughout his career, and guys that are Porzingis' size always seem to be more susceptible to injuries.

Here's to hoping everybody stays healthy.

did draymond think conor was rocking his jersey?
either way, two trolls going to troll one another and work themselves into a potential match

also, how do you go to your "last post" with this new format?

To switch gears for a little bit, schedule should be out in a couple weeks, Xmas Day game predictions?

I'm rolling with
BOS v WAS
HOU v OKC
CLE v GS
MIN v SA
PHI v LAL

A lot of NBA players down at the Drew League in Los Angeles today. DeMar DeRozan, Nick Young, and Julius Randle are teaming up now, but are trailing at halftime. Delon and Dorell Wright teamed up earlier. Andre Drummond and Frank Kaminsky will team up next. And James Harden is expected to play in the last of a 7-game schedule today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom