Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN Cleveland: Windhorst: Kyrie sees himself as a Kobe type playerbut there are certain people that believe he is more like a Stephon Marbury type player

– via Twitter ESPNCleveland

pachah1.png

Damn

People still talking like "Well he's not a #1".

At the end of the day he don't wanna be stuck in Cleveland with Dan Gilbert I'm guessing. Dan Gilbert don't know how to run a basketball team. He's just been lucky that Lebron was born in that area. Once Bron bounces that franchise is gonna go back to trash again. Kyrie don't wanna stick around for that and he wants to be a #1 option. Whether it'll work out we'll see but I salute his confidence and him seeing the ice berg ahead and jumping the titanic

At the end of the day he don't wanna be stuck in Cleveland with Dan Gilbert I'm guessing. Dan Gilbert don't know how to run a basketball team. He's just been lucky that Lebron was born in that area. Once Bron bounces that franchise is gonna go back to trash again. Kyrie don't wanna stick around for that and he wants to be a #1 option. Whether it'll work out we'll see but I salute his confidence and him seeing the ice berg ahead and jumping the titanic

This man....is CORRECT.

Lebron the Leak huh??....Boy, Pettier than Petty

that mamba mentality really got kyrie feeling some type of way
he can score, but how many undersized scorers who play one side of the ball is really going to be that "great"

pachah1.png

Damn

People still talking like "Well he's not a #1".

gilbert hasnt been lucky he was gifted number one draft picks over and over again

Kyrie is a great #1 scoring option, but you're not winning anything if he's the best player on your team. He's the point guard version of a prime Melo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom