Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is most of the people saying this are fans of a guy that ran off arguably the greatest Center in league history and broke up a dynasty because he wanted more credit.

stop spewing your bull **** already always crying about laker fans are the ones doing this and that

just cuz your franchise is always trash and gets nowhere dont make it acceptable for you to keep blaming laker fans for everything.

please name these laker fans since this is most of the people who feel that way according to you?

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that if you make Kyrie a #1 and pair him with a decent team, that they could finish 6 to 8 in the east. Kyrie is that good of a scorer and a player.

Ehh is this really a compliment though? If you put a decent team around him they could barely make the playoffs in the East. I mean...

Kyrie is a great #1 scoring option, but you're not winning anything if he's the best player on your team. He's the point guard version of a prime Melo.

Define "not winning anything"

Kyrie you don't think would be able to lead a team to 41 to 45 wins in the east?

Tristan Thompson
Kevin Love
LeBron James
Iman Shumpert

592pycP.png

on another note this ignore option is on another level compared to the last board niketalk was on

This is why I can't put Brodie MVP on ignore like he keeps crying for me to do. The entire NBA thread disappears from the front page because he's the OP.

This is why I can't put Brodie MVP on ignore like he keeps crying for me to do. The entire NBA thread disappears from the front page because he's the OP.
lol

i think mods in the future might have to start making threads

Boston are and were in better shape than people give them credit for

IT/Hayward/Crowder/Morris/Horford can switch with some of the best

Side note, NT emoji byke :wow: Should've sprung for some Coli smileys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom